International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Administrative Officer through recruitment notification – International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate,PG-Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Administrative Officer on or before 11/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT)
Vacancy Name : Administrative Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate,PG-Diploma
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Hyderabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job :11/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT), Hyderabad
Detail Of International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) Administrative Officer Recruitment:
- Administrative Officer – AVRDC:ICRISAT is a non-profit, apolitical, international organization for science-based agricultural development.
- Established in 1972, it is an Alliance of centers of the Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research (CGIAR), and supported by more than 48 governments, foundations, and development banks.
- To reduce poverty, enhance crop productivity and food security and to protect the environment, ICRISAT research focuses on farming systems and crop improvement, management and utilization of sorghum, pearl millet, pigeonpea, chickpea, and groundnut in the semi-arid tropics.
- AVRDC-The World Vegetable Center is a nonprofit, autonomous international agricultural research center with headquarters in Taiwan and regional offices around the globe.
- The Center conducts research and development programs that contribute to improved incomes and diets in the developing world.
- The Center’s South Asia regional office based in Hyderabad AVRDC is seeking two field attendants to handle complementary responsibilities to run the operations of its research fields and glass house experiments.
- Responsibilities:Efficiently manage the office and provide administrative support to the Regional Director and senior scientistsLead the regional administrative support team and manage coordination with AVRDCcountry offices
- Manage administration coordination and liaison between AVRDC and ICRISATProvide logisitical support for internal and external meetings, workshops and visitors.
- Assist in recruitment processes and the orientation of new staff in India.Maintain the assets database, personnel database and other records as necessary.Other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Competencies:Familiarity with the operations of agricultural research and development organizations.Excellent written and verbal skills in English, Fluency in Telugu and Hindi would be a major asset,Demonstrated skills in MS-Office, data entry, and the management of electronic communications.
- Excellent public relations skills and ability to work well as a part of an administration team.Able to work with minimum supervision and beyond office hours when needed
- Requirements:Graduate in Arts or Commerce with a Postgradate diploma or degree in Business Administration.A minimum of five years experience in handling diverse responsibilities in an international institution
Selection Procedure For International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) – Administrative Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Administrative Officer Vacancy in International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT):
- The appointment is for three years, based in Hyderabad, and renewable based on performance
- Last date to submit application: 11 June 2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/06/2015
Top Company Openings:
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016