International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Associate (Communications) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Associate (Communications) Job on or before 15 September 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT)
Vacancy Name : Associate (Communications)
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 15 September 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) , Across India
Detail of International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) Associate (Communications) Recruitment:
ICRISAT seeks applications from Indian nationals for the post of Associate (Communications) to be based at Patancheru, Telangana, India. This is a nationally recruited position. ICRISAT is a non-profit, apolitical, international organization for science-based agricultural development. Established in 1972, it is an Alliance of centers of the Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research (CGIAR), and supported by more than 48 governments, foundations, and development banks. To reduce poverty, enhance crop productivity and food security and to protect the environment, ICRISAT research focuses on farming systems and crop improvement, management and utilization of sorghum, pearl millet, pigeonpea, chickpea, and groundnut in the semi-arid tropics.
- Responsibilities: Develop effective communication tools which will be used for marketing the incubator. Design, develop the content for different types of communication materials like posters, brochures, e-leaflets etc in consultation with Strategic Communications & Marketing Office of ICRISAT. Facilitate in designing project reports, annual reports, newsletters for disseminating news of agribusiness, information about the activities and achievements of the incubator. Design and update the revised incubator website and develop effective social media content. Documentation and MIS of UniBRAIN, NAIP, MFPI and other projects executed by ABI-ICRISAT. Perform any other duties as requested by the management of ICRISAT.
- Competencies: Excellent presentation and communications skills and the ability to write clear and concise issue briefs and reports in English. Content development and editing skills. Adept at using various designing software like Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop, Page Maker etc. Basic computer skills in MS Office package. Good written and oral communication in English, Hindi is mandatory.
- Requirements: Relevant Degree or Diploma in Communication. Minimum of 3 years’ experience of working in similar work arrangement, preferably in print and electronic communication industry. Knowledge of agribusiness, start-ups and agro-tech is desirable. Knowledge & skills on designing communication materials and its various aspects. Knowledge & skills on various web based applications and web designing. An understanding of agribusiness and business incubation will also be beneficial. Team player with ability to interact with an inter-disciplinary, multicultural support environment.
Selection Procedure for International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) – Associate (Communications) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15 September 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Associate (Communications) Vacancy in International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) :
- The position is for one year, renewable based on the performance of the incumbent and the Institute’s continuing need for the position. An attractive compensation is offered for the right candidate.
- Last date to submit application: 15 September 2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15 September 2015
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016