International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Audit & Administration Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, CA, ICWA can apply for the new recruitment notification from International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Audit & Administration Associate on or before 20/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT)
Vacancy Name :Audit & Administration Associate
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, CA, ICWA
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Across India
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 20/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT), Across India
Detail Of International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) Audit & Administration Associate Recruitment:
ICRISAT seeks applications from Indian nationals for the post of Audit & Administration Associate to be based at Patancheru, Telangana, India. This is a nationally recruited position. ICRISAT is a non-profit, apolitical, international organization for science-based agricultural development. Established in 1972, it is an Alliance of centers of the Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research (CGIAR), and supported by more than 48 governments, foundations, and development banks. To reduce poverty, enhance crop productivity and food security and to protect the environment, ICRISAT research focuses on farming systems and crop improvement, management and utilization of sorghum, pearl millet, pigeonpea, chickpea, and groundnut in the semi-arid tropics.
- Responsibilities: Primary Purpose: Implementing internal audit programs covering all ICRISAT operations across all locations under the overall direction of Audit Officer & Manager, Internal Audit.
- Major Responsibilities: Assist in execution of risk-based audits as per the Audit Plan. Document audit processes and maintain appropriate work papers, update internal software, maintain soft & hard copy of audit files, audit communication etc. Extracting & analyzing financial data from Institute’s information systems as relevant to the audit. Monitoring and follow-up of implementation of audit recommendations.
Assist in preparing Audit Committee reports, agenda papers and maintain records of Committee meetings and proceedings Perform administrative functions relating to the department’s activities. Fostering proactive and professional relationships with the executive and line management. Any other responsibilities assigned by the Manager/Head of Internal Audit.
- Competencies: Proficiency in oral and written English is essential. Knowledge on accounting and auditing standards, Good inter-personal skills, Computer skills, communication skills – written and oral, analytical skills and ability to assess risk and control environment, problem-solving abilities. Proficiency is documentation is essential.
- Requirements Graduate in Accounting/Finance with hands on audit experience and good computer skills. A semi qualified CA, ICWA would be preferable. Minimum working of 2-3 years.
- The position is for three years, renewable based on the performance of the incumbent and the Institute’s continuing need for the position.
Selection Procedure For International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) – Audit & Administration Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Audit & Administration Associate Vacancy in International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT):
Last date to submit application: 20 July 2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/07/2015
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017