International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chief of Party (COP) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Chief of Party (COP) Job on or before 15 April 2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT)|
|Vacancy Name||Chief of Party (COP)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15 April 2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT)|
Detail of International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) Chief of Party (COP) Recruitment:
- The Job:
- Responsible for the overall management and technical direction of the ReSeed.
- Will provide leadership to the project implementation teams in all four CGIAR centers
- Able to interact effectively with USAID Mission in Malawi, the Consortium CGIAR member Institutes, Government of Malawi officials such as Directorate for Agricultural Research Services (DARS) and Directorate for Agricultural Extension Services (DAES), as well as staff from other Implementing Partners.
- Possess the intellectual leadership and strong management skills necessary to develop, articulate, and implement the vision for this technology scaling out project.
- Responsible for coordinating the development annual work plans, supervise its implementation and collation of the reports due to USAID.
- Lead the consortium in building business relationships with partners to ensure success of the project – this includes the creation of relationships with agro-dealer networks, seed business entrepreneurs from the private sector, and other stakeholders in the seed industry.
- Provide leadership in conflict resolution within the project team and with relevant stakeholders as well as coordinate capacity building initiatives and project annual review meetings.
- The Person:
- Minimum a Masters’ degree in Agriculture and or related fields such as extension, communication, marketing, public administration, public relations, advertising, or a related field.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience managing a similar programme in a developing country context, leading a team of other experts.
- Familiar/ good background working with USAID development projects and demonstrated skills and experience working on projects/programmes of similar magnitude and complexity.
- Excellent leadership, management, communication and presentation skills with appropriate interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively across cultures and technical disciplines.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, as the face of the project to USAID, local governments and with partners.
- Experience writing promotional materials and brochures for consumption by the general public.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and project-coordination ability. Demonstrated creative and innovative skills and ability to “think out of the box.”
- A thorough understanding of Malawi agriculture sector, trends and social environment, as well as the problems facing youth, women, and disadvantaged populations of Malawi particularly in relation to agriculture.
- This position will include fieldwork where the incumbent will use his/her expertise to review and monitor FTF activities in the field to ensure they are on track to achieve expected results and are in compliance with USAID regulations.
- The Reward: This is an internationally recruited staff position with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package payable in US dollars. The position is initially for three years, and extendable depending on performance of the incumbent and funding availability. An attractive compensation will be offered for the right candidate.
Selection Procedure for International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT)- Chief of Party (COP) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15 April 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Chief of Party (COP) Vacancy in International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT):
Applicants should apply on or before 15 April 2015 on-line. Please submit a letter of motivation, latest Curriculum Vitae, and names and contact information of three references that are knowledgeable of the candidate’s professional qualifications and work experience. All applications will be acknowledged, however only short listed candidates will be contacted.
ICRISAT is an equal opportunity employer and is especially interested in increasing the participation of women on its staff.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15 April 2015
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016