International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Head of Finance through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBA, CA can apply for the new recruitment notification from International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Head of Finance Job on or before May 20, 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT)
Vacancy Name : Head of Finance
Educational Qualification : MBA/PGDM, CA
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : May 20, 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) , Across India
Detail of International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) Head of Finance Recruitment:
ICRISAT is a non-profit, non-political, international organization that conducts agricultural research for development in Asia and sub-Saharan Africa with a wide array of partners throughout the world. Covering 6.5 million square kilometers of land in 55 countries, the semi-arid tropics is home to over 2 billion people, with 650 million of these are the poorest of the poor. ICRISAT and its partners help empower those living in the semi-arid tropics, especially smallholder farmers, to overcome poverty, hunger, malnutrition and degraded environment through efficient and profitable agriculture.
ICRISAT has been granted select privileges and immunities by the Govt. of India under the United Nations (Privileges & Immunities) Act, 1947. ICRISAT is headquartered at Greater Hyderabad, Telangana, India and has eight country offices in sub-Saharan Africa. ICRISAT belongs to the Consortium of Centers supported by the Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research (CGIAR). You may visit its website at www.cgiar.org.
- MBA/ Chartered accountant, and proven expertise in handling finance functions for more than 10 years
- Fully conversant with computerized financial accounting and management reporting systems with 10 years of experience in a large organization, of which the last 5 years should have been in a supervisory or managerial position
- S/he should essentially be a good communicator and a team player, resilient and capable of supervising and leading a team of finance staff, to the success of the Institute’s mandate
Selection Procedure for International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) – Head of Finance Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before May 20, 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Head of Finance Vacancy in International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) :
- Applicants should apply with a letter of motivation, latest Curriculum Vitae, a photo, and names of three references (with full contact information) that are knowledgeable of the candidate’s professional qualifications and work experience. The name of the position (Head of Finance) should be indicated in the subject line of the email.
- Please CLICK HERE to submit your application.
- Please send your application latest by May 20, 2015. All applications will be acknowledged, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
ICRISAT is an equal opportunity employer, and is especially interested in increasing the participation of women on its staff.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job May 20, 2015
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017