International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate, Diploma, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Manager Job on or before 11/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT)
Vacancy Name : Manager
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, PosAny Post Graduate, Diploma, MBA/PGDM
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 11/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) , Across India
Detail of International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) Manager Recruitment:
ICRISAT seeks applications for Manager – Grants Management, to be based in ICRISAT’s Headquarters, Patancheru, Hyderabad, India. The incumbent reports to the Director, Strategic Marketing and Communication.
ICRISAT is a non-profit organization that helps empower poor people in the rural drylands of Africa and Asia to overcome poverty, hunger and malnutrition, through making agriculture profitable and sustainable. We achieve this through scientific advancements and working in partnership. ICRISAT, established in 1972 is a member of the CGIAR Consortium. For more details, see www.icrisat.org.
- Manager – Grants Management
- The Person A Bachelor’s degree in science is essential. Candidate must also possess Post-Graduate degree in agricultural science or a MBA. PG Diploma in management (equivalent to MBA) would also be considered The candidate should have very good understanding of the investor community The person should be fluent in written and spoken English and be familiar with ICRISAT’s past and present research Skills in the production of high quality reports and correspondence are essential The ideal candidate will have at least 8 to 10 years’ experience (since qualification) most of which is with an agricultural research institute The candidate should be familiar with the use of Microsoft Office software, databases and project management systems Ability to proactively liaise with the researchers at all ICRISAT locations across different cultures
- The Reward This is a staff position in the Scientist and Managerial Group (SMG) Cadre with an attractive & competitive salary and benefits package. The position is initially for three years, and extendable depending on performance of the incumbent
Selection Procedure for International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) – Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Manager Vacancy in International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) :
- Applicants should apply on or before 11 October, 2015, with a letter of motivation, latest Curriculum Vitae, and names and contact information of three references that are knowledgeable of the candidate’s professional qualifications and work experience. All applications will be acknowledged, however only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- ICRISAT is an equal opportunity employer and is especially interested in increasing the participation of women on its staff. ICRISAT has a flexible approach to international appointments and welcomes dual-career couples.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/10/2015
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016