International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT)
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the Manager Job on or before 10.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||10.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mumbai|
International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) Manager Recruitment:
ICRISAT invites applications from dynamic and young Indian nationals for the position of Manager-Office Operations. This position is based at ICRISAT Headquarters, near Greater Hyderabad, Telangana State, India. This position reports to the Director, ICRISAT Development Center (IDC). The candidate will be in-charge for the overall administrative function of IDC.
- The Job: Assist the Director in managing the secretarial as well as research staff in the IDC and ensure following of financial discipline by the staff posted at outstation locations. To process the project preparation as per the formats and follow-up with the strategic marketing and communication office and Finance department for timely submission of the proposals to the donors. To assist the Director for preparing the project budgets as per the institute guidelines for different projects and align with the donor formats to meet both side needs suitably. To process the fund release from the donors as per the project agreements as well as ensure timely submissions of financial and research reports in the formats needed by the donors. Liaise with number of partners for following with the Statement of expenses as per the institute’s requirement, assist in preparing the work plans fund release of resources to the partners and also ensure due diligence of new partners before signing the partnership agreements. In addition prepare the presentations and provide any help to IDC for smooth functioning of the center.
- Candidate Profile & Qualifications/Skills: The candidate should have a Post Graduate degree, preferably in Management or Administration, with over 10-15 years of administrative experience in a large research institute, with specific experience of dealing with number of donors such as state and national governments, private corporate houses, large international donors like World Bank and Asian Development Bank with specific reference to agricultural research and development projects. The person should be very well versed with the computer programs like MS Office and photo editor and exceptional expertise for preparing high quality presentations and documents. Skills in financial management, accounting, administrative processes and coordination. Experience in an international organization will be an added advantage. The candidate should have excellent efficiency to work on specified time lines as needed from time to time along with a flare to work in the large team of scientists, scientific and administrative staff, partners with skills to interact with government as well as national and international donors. This job involves flexible working schedules as needed from time to time. Fluency in spoken and written English is essential.
- Employment Conditions: This is a position in the Scientific and Managerial Group (SMG) Cadre with an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package. The position is initially for three years, and extendable depending on performance of the incumbent
Selection Procedure for International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT)- Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10.04.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Manager Vacancy in International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT):
Send your applicants latest by 10 April 2015 on-line (to sbumit CLICK HERE) with a letter of motivation, full Curriculum Vitae, and the names and contact information of three references that are knowledgeable about your professional qualifications and work experience. All applications will be acknowledged, however only short listed candidates will be contacted. ICRISAT is an equal opportunity employer and is especially interested in increasing the participation of women on its staff
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10.04.2015
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016