International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Officer through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Officer Job on or before 23 July 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT)
Vacancy Name : Officer
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 23 July 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT), Across India
Detail of International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) Officer Recruitment:
ICRISAT seeks applications from Indian nationals for the post of Officer – Monitoring & Evaluation to be based at Patancheru, Andhra Pradesh, India. This is a nationally recruited position.
ICRISAT is a non-profit, apolitical, international organization for science-based agricultural development. Established in 1972, it is an Alliance of centers of the Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research (CGIAR), and supported by more than 48 governments, foundations, and development banks. To reduce poverty, enhance crop productivity and food security and to protect the environment, ICRISAT research focuses on farming systems and crop improvement, management and utilization of sorghum, pearl millet, pigeonpea, chickpea, and groundnut in the semi-arid tropics.
- A Master’s degree(statistics, agriculture, nutrition, development studies) with 5+ years relevant experience in directing M&E activities in a project and/or NGO
- Demonstrated experience and ability to manage multiple projects and complete work on tight deadlines and implement critical projects.
- Experience in M&E methods and approaches (quantitative, qualitative and participatory) including practices in the agriculture or nutrition sectors
- Knowledge and experience in the planning and implementation of M&E frameworks and systems (including logframes)
- Experience in data collection and survey implementation.
- Fully computer literate with a working knowledge of EXCEL and statistical analysis software (preferably STATA)
- A solid understanding of rural development, with a focus on participatory processes, joint management and gender issues.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skill, fluency in Hindi is a must and some local languages are preferred.
- Collaborative, self-motivated and able to work well within multi-disciplinary teams.
- Willingness to undertake regular travel in the rural areas.
- Strong orientation to detail, quantitative analysis and problem solving skills
Selection Procedure for International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) – Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23 July 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Officer Vacancy in International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) :
- An attractive compensation is offered for the right candidate.
- Last date to submit application: 23 July 2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23 July 2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016