International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT)
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the Research Associate Job on or before 30 March 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30 March 2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mumbai|
International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) Research Associate Recruitment:
ICRISAT seeks applications from Indian nationals for the post of Research Assocaite to be based at Patancheru, Telangana, India. This is a nationally recruited position. ICRISAT is a non-profit, apolitical, international organization for science-based agricultural development. Established in 1972, it is an Alliance of centers of the Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research (CGIAR), and supported by more than 48 governments, foundations, and development banks. To reduce poverty, enhance crop productivity and food security and to protect the environment, ICRISAT research focuses on farming systems and crop improvement, management and utilization of sorghum, pearl millet, pigeonpea, chickpea, and groundnut in the semi-arid tropics.
- Responsibilities: Conducting multilocation trials (MLT) with partners and on –farm demos with farmers MLT data collection and analysis Introgression breeding and marker assisted backcrossing Conducting transcriptomic studies and data analysis Facilitating large scale hybrid seed production
- Competencies: Proficiency in English communication skills (both written and spoken); Should be a good team player and adaptable to working in multicultural team
- Requirements: PhD. in Plant Breeding/Biotechnology/Genetics/Life Sciences with the practical breeding/ functional genomics knowledge Highly proficient in MS-Office suite, with special reference to Powerpoint and Excel; Good interpersonal and communication skills with pleasing personality
- The position is for two years and eight months, renewable based on the performance of the incumbent and the Institute’s continuing need for the position.
Selection Procedure for International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT)- Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30 March 2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Research Associate Vacancy in International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT):
Last date to submit application: 30 March 2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30 March 2015