International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Program Manager through recruitment notification – International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics Recruitment 2015 – NO.I/SSB/PERS-V/DEP-IN/2015(112)/4454-4530. Candidates who have completed M.sc an apply for the new recruitment notification from International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Program Manageron or before 06/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics|
|Vacancy Name||Program Manager|
|Total No Of Vacancy||01|
|Last Date To Apply For This Job||06/05/2015|
|Address For The Job Vacancy||International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics, ICRISAT Headquarters, near Greater Hyderabad, Telangana State, India.|
Detail Of International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics Program ManagerRecruitment:
- Program Manager – Project Management
This position is open for both internal and external candidates Candidates who have applied in the last six months need not apply
- IICRISAT invites applications from Indian nationals, for the position of a Program Manager, to be based at ICRISAT Headquarters, near Greater Hyderabad, Telangana State, India.
The Program Manager, reporting to the Director-CG Research Program (CRP), Dryland Cereals . This individual will oversee and coordinate all the monitoring and evaluation activities including designing data base systems for conducting full M&E tracking of indicators and output activities. The position is a part of a global alliance that has been recently initiated to overcome poverty and malnutrition in Asia and Africa. The CGIAR Research Program on Dryland Cereals will apply modern crop improvement, crop and pest management, seed systems interventions, up-scaling and out-scaling technologies/innovations, and related high-priority value-chain interventions to maximize the benefits that dryland cereals offer to smallholder farmers, especially women, in developing countries. More details are available at http://www.drylandcereals.cgiar.org. The Program has created an exciting opportunity for Program Manager with project management experience, who aspire to make a difference in smallholder agriculture in the developing world. The Program Manager is expected to be experienced, dynamic and results-oriented with excellent skills in technical management to monitor and evaluate the scientific, human and financial aspects of performance of large programs. S/he will report to the CGIAR Research Program Director, who will provide overall direction and supervision.
- Candidate Profile / qualifications:
- A M Sc degree in an agriculture-related discipline, with minimum 5 years of experience in the agriculture sector Thorough understanding of Monitoring and Evaluation principles is a pre-requisite Experience in seed industry, and/or experience in project management, operations management or business administration is highly desirable
- Conversant with International Agricultural Research
- Prior team handling/people management experience
- Excellent negotiation, written / oral communication and presentation, skills
- Proficiency in English
- Advanced internet skills
- Proven ability in integrating technical reports
- A team player, with a high level of cultural sensitivity
- Encourage gender and diversity
- High level of confidentiality and discretion
- Ability to work under pressure and provide effective coordination
- Experience of working in multi-cultural and diverse work environments
- Knowledge of Project Management Software (MS Project, PMP or similar)
- Exposure in the area of marketing
- Experience in Monitoring & Evaluation
- Knowledge of an additional local language (Telugu, Hindi, etc.)
- Employment Conditions:
- This is a position in the Scientist and Managerial Group (SMG) Cadre with a competitive compensation and benefits package. The position is initially for three years, and extendable depending on performance of the incumbent.
Selection Procedure For International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics- Program ManagerPost:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Program ManagerVacancy In International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics:
Applicants should apply on or before 06 May 2015, with a letter of motivation, latest Curriculum Vitae, and names and contact information of three references that are knowledgeable of the candidate’s professional qualifications and work experience. The reference name of the position (Program Manager-Project Management) should be clearly indicated in the subject line of the email. All applications will be acknowledged, however only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06/05/2015
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016