International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Officer through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed M.Phil, MA, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Officer. Walk in Interview will be held on 19/6/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS)
Vacancy Name : Project Officer
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d, M.A, M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.30,000/- p.m
Job Location : Mumbai
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 19/6/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS), Mumbai – 400088
Detail of International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS) Project Officer Recruitment:
Applicants are invited for interview on job contract basis for’ Project Officer (Research)” in above project.
- Position Project Officer (Research)1 Position
- Roles & Assisting the team in the implementation of the tasks assigned. responsibilities Supporting the preparation of reports and necessary documentation. Supporting in the arrangement of logistics for state visitworkshops. Capacity to undertake extensive travel throughout the country and handle work under pressure. Any other responsibility relating the survey that may be assigned from time to time.
- Qualifications Essentials: M.Phil in Population SciencesSocial SciencesStatisticsMathematics or M.. with 1 year experience or M.M.Sc. in Population sciences form recognized university with 2 years experience in handling largescale Surveys in healthsocial sector.
- Desirable: Experience in handling statistical and demographic software packages. Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Salary Rs. 30,000/- Per Month (Consolidated)
Selection Procedure for International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS) – Project Officer Post:
- Written Test on 19/6/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Officer vacancy in International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS):
Candidates qualifying the above criteria may attend the WalkIn-Interview on 19.06.2015 at 2.30 pm. Along with CV & other original documents in support of their qualifications and experience. No TADA will be paid for attending interview
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 19/6/2015
International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS), Mumbai – 400088
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission||275|
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission||268|
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016