International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.A, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Officer. Walk in Interview will be held on 07.04.2015 at 03.30 PM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Officer|
|Educational Qualification||M.A, M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||07.04.2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||International Institute for Population Sciences, Govandi Station Road, Deonar, Mumbai-400088|
Detail of International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS) Research Officer Recruitment:
A Walk-In-Interview is arranged on 7th April 2015 for one ad-hoc post of Research Officer for the above mentioned project. The appointment will be purely on contact basis.
- Position: Research Officer
- No. of Positions: One
- Essential Qualifications: Masters’ degree in Population Studies/Social Sciences/ Health Sciences/Mathematics/ Statistics with two years Experience or MPS with one year experience of working in Demographic and Health related research project/M. Phil.
- Desirables: Experience in analyzing Demographic and Health survey data and experience in project report reparation.
- Salary: Rs. 20,000/- per month (Consolidated)
- Duration: 3 months (likely to be extended)
Selection Procedure for International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS) – Research Officer Post:
- Written Test on 07.04.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Research Officer Vacancy in International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS):
The interested candidates may attend the Walk-In-Interview along with an application on plain paper, CV and other original documents in support of their qualifications and experience on 7 th April 2015 at 4.00 PM at International Institute for Population Sciences, Govandi Station Road, Deonar, Mumbai-400088. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 07.04.2015
Venue : International Institute for Population Sciences, Govandi Station Road, Deonar, Mumbai-400088
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016