International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Project Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Project Officer. Walk in Interview will be held on 7/9/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS)
Vacancy Name : Senior Project Officer
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.45,000/- p.m
Job Location : Mumbai
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 7/9/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS), Mumbai
Detail of International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS) Senior Project Officer Recruitment:
Applicants are invited for interview onjob contract basis for “Senior Project Officer (Research)” in above project.
- Position Senior Project Officer(Research)-2 Positions
- Qualifications Essentials : PhD degree (Awarded or submitted) in Population Sciences or Social Sciences/Development Economics/Health Economics/Statistics or Mathematics/Post Graduate degree in these subjects with minimum 4 years experience in the field of social research and community based research.
- Desirables: Experience in statistical and demographic software packages. Experience in large scale survey research. Excellent oral and written communication skills in English Role and Responsibilities: Sample Selection; Estimation Procedure(Weight etc) Data Analysis, Field Supervision, Monitoring Preparation of survey Instruments including Schedules and Manuals Translation of Survey Instruments Technical Support including query handling mechanism during the course of survey Any other assignment given by the project coordinators.
- Salary Rs. 45,000/- Per Month (Consolidated)
Selection Procedure for International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS) – Senior Project Officer Post:
- Written Test on 7/9/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Project Officer vacancy in International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS):
Candidates qualifying the above criteria may attend the Walk-In-Interview on 07.09.2015 at 2.30 p.m. Along with CV & other original documents in support of their qualifications and experience. No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 7/9/2015
International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS), Mumbai
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016