International Institute for Population Sciences has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Coordinator through recruitment notification – International Institute for Population Sciences Recruitment 2015 – NO.I/SSB/PERS-V/DEP-IN/2015(112)/4454-4530. Candidates who have completed Ph.D an apply for the new recruitment notification from International Institute for Population Sciences
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Project Coordinator on or before 18/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||International Institute for Population Sciences|
|Vacancy Name||Project Coordinator|
|Total No Of Vacancy||01|
|Last Date To Apply For This Job||18/05/2015|
|Address For The Job Vacancy||
International Institute for Population Sciences, Govandi Station Road, Deonar,
Mumbai – 400 088.
Detail Of International Institute for Population Sciences Project Coordinator Recruitment:
- Applications are invited for the following posts purely on a temporary basis in a project- National Family Health Survey (NFHS)-4 on or before 18th May 2015. The cost of personnel under NFHS-4 is sponsored and funded by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. The Details of role & responsibilities and qualification of each posts are given below.
- Position: Project Coordinator – One
- Role & Responsibilities: Overseeing the work of the NFHS-4 (including final sign off) on work-plans of agencies, reports and other deliverables.
- Development of detailed terms of reference and day-to-day management of other members of the team. Oral and written reporting to IIPS. Supporting the IIPS in analyzing data to monitor and validate results.
- Timely execution of survey including field work, data processing, tabulation and final results. Developing indicators, related targets, methods, sampling procedures and reporting formats and procedures.
- Compilation and analysis of survey data. Responsible for overall coordination & monitoring of the activities of NFHS-4.
- Capacity to undertake extensive travel throughout the country and prepared to handle work under pressure.Any other NFHS-4 responsibility assigned
- Qualifications Essentials : PhD degree in Population Sciences /Social Scientist /Statistics/Mathematics with minimum 8 years of experience in the related domain.
- Track record leading large-scale surveys in health / social sector. Experience in coordination and liaison with varied stakeholders, both governmental and nongovernmental.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Desirables: Experience in handling large-scale surveys viz. NFHS, DLHS and AHS. Experience in statistical and demographic packages. Proven managerial and analytical skills.
- Salary :Rs. 80,000-100,000 Per Month (Consolidated) as per qualification / experience
Selection Procedure For International Institute for Population Sciences- Project Coordinator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Coordinator Vacancy In International Institute for Population Sciences:
- Application with testimonial and supporting documents with CV and a photo (passport size) should be sent to the NFHS-4 Coordinator, IIPS, Govandi Station Road, Deonar, Mumbai- 400088, Post Box No-8307.
- The posts is purely temporary fixed tenure project based positions. Temporary Appointment shall terminate with completion of the Project or the period of appointment, whichever is the earlier.
- The initial appointment may be for six months extendable on satisfactory discharge of assigned responsibilities. Only sort listed candidates shall be called for interview.
- The duration of the NFHS-4 Project is 1 to 2 years. No TA/DA shall be provided for attending the interview. Educational Qualification or working experience may be relaxed in deserving cases.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 18/05/2015
21-02-2017 , 22-02-2017