International Institute for Population Sciences has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project officer through recruitment notification – International Institute for Population Sciences Recruitment 2015 – NO.I/SSB/PERS-V/DEP-IN/2015(112)/4454-4530. Candidates who have completed M.Phil /M.Sc/MA/MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from International Institute for Population Sciences.
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Project officer on or before 08/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name:International Institute for Population Sciences
Vacancy Name:Project officer
Educational Qualification:M.Phil/Ph.d /M.Sc/M.A/M.B.B.S
Total No of Vacancy:03
Job Location:Bihar, Gujarat and Uttar Pradesh
Last Date to Apply for this job:08/05/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy:International Institute for Population Sciences, Bihar, Gujarat and Uttar Pradesh
Detail of International Institute for Population Sciences Project officer Recruitment:
- Position: Project officer (Field)– 3 position (for Bihar, Gujarat and Uttar Pradesh) Role & Responsibilities
- Assisting the team in the implementation of the tasks assigned.
- Supporting the preparation of reports and necessary documentation.
- Supporting in the arrangement of logistics for State visits / workshops.
- Coordinating with the Field Agencies for regular feedback and necessary mid-course corrections.
- Capacity to undertake extensive travel throughout the country and handle work under pressure.
- Any other responsibility relating to the survey that may be assigned from time to time.
- Qualifications Essentials: M. Phil in Population Sciences /Social Sciences/Statistics/Mathematics or M.P.S. with 1 year experience or M.A./M.Sc. in population sciences from a recognized University with 2 years’ experience in handling large-scale surveys in health/social sector/ Health Facility surveys OR Masters in Social Science with two years experience in handling large-scale surveys in health/social sector/ Health Facility surveys
- Doctorate of Medicine (MD) or MBBS/ BAMS/BUMS/BHMS with one year experience in community survey related work.
- Desirable: Experience in handling statistical and demographic software packages. Excellent oral and written communication skills in English Salary Rs. 30,000/- (Consolidated)
- All posts are purely temporary fixed tenure project based positions. Temporary Appointment shall terminate with completion of the Project or the period of appointment, whichever is the earlier.
- The appointment may be for three months, which may be extended depending on the project requirements. Educational Qualification or working experience may be relaxed in deserving cases.
Selection Procedure for International Institute for Population Sciences – Project officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 08/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Project officer Vacancy in International Institute for Population Sciences:
Last date for application is 8th May 2015. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.The date of interview is 13th May 2015. No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview. Kindly send your CV online at [email protected] or send by post at: UPAI – Project Office, Room no 28, 1st floor, Academic Building, IIPS, Mumbai- 400088. For any details contact Phone: 022-42372402 or write to [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 08/05/2015
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016