International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Project officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Senior Project officer Job on or before 02.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Project officer|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||02.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Project Office,Room no 28, 1st floor, Academic Building, IIPS, Mumbai- 400088|
Detail of International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS) Senior Project officer Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the one ad-hoc post of Senior Project Officers purely on a temporary basis in a project – Unintended Pregnancy and Induced Abortion in India (UPAI) on or before 2nd March, 2015. The Details of qualification, role and responsibilities of the posts are given below.
- Position: Senior Project Officer
- No. of Positions: One
- Essential Qualifications: PhD degree (Awarded or submitted) in Population Sciences or Social Sciences or Statistics or Mathematics/ Post Graduate degree in these subjects with minimum 4-5 years experience in the field of social research and community based research. At least two research papers published in peer reviewed journals in related field (family planning, abortion, maternal health).
- Desirables: Sound computer knowledge and software skills (SPSS/STATA) Excellent oral and written communication skills in English At least one year experience in some kind of field work in social survey
- Role and Responsibilities: Sample Selection; Estimation Procedures (Weights etc.) Preparation of survey Instruments including Schedules and Instruction Manuals Translation of Survey Instruments Technical Support including Query Handling Mechanism during the course of Survey Any other assignment given by the project coordinators.
- Salary: Rs. 45,000/- per month (Consolidated)
- Duration: 6 months (likely to be extended for one year)
Selection Procedure for International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS) – Senior Project officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02.03.2015.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.The date of interview is 30 Jan 2015
How to apply for Senior Project officer Vacancy in International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS):
Application with testimonial and supporting documents with CV and a photo (passport size) should be sent to the UPAI Coordinator, IIPS, Govandi Station Road, Deonar, Mumbai- 400088. Only sort listed candidates shall be called for interview. The date of interview is scheduled on 5 th March, 2015. No TA/DA shall be provided for attending the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02.03.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIPS|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017