International Institute of Technology Research Academy (IITRA Mauritius) invites application for the recruitment of Professors with Ph.D./Degree holders
Company name : International Institute of Technology Research Academy (IITRA Mauritius)
Posts : Professors
Qualification : Ph.D./Degree
Salary : Rs.60575-102000/- P.M.
No of Post : 14
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 22.09.2014
Details of Post :
Name of the Post : Professors
- Discipline : Electrical / Electronic Engineering: Electronic circuits and Sensors, Radio frequency Electronics (including Antenna), Optical circuits and photonics, Robotics, VLSI Design & Microelectronic, Communication and Signal processing
- Qualification : A Ph.D. with first class or equivalent grade at preceding degree in an appropriate branch/discipline with a very good academic record throughout. Minimum 10 years Teaching/Research/Industrial experience of which at least 4 years should be at the level of Associate Professor or at an equivalent level in institutions of repute.
- Remuneration : MUR. 102000 (Fixed)
Name of the Post : Associate Professor
- Discipline : Computer Science and Engineering: Machine Learning, Algorithms, Data structure, Big Data, Cloud computing
- Qualification : A Ph.D. with first class or equivalent grade at
preceding degree in an appropriate branch/discipline with a very good academic record throughout.
- Remuneration : MUR. 95000 (Fixed)
Name of the Post : Assistant Professor
- Discipline : Common Areas: Vision and image processing, Embedded systems and computer architecture.
- Qualification : A Ph.D. with first class or equivalent grade at preceding degree in an appropriate branch/discipline with a very good academic record throughout. Minimum 3 years teaching/research/industrial experience post PhD from reputed institutions.For a fresh PhD., the position will be on contract basis for first three years, after the completion of which can be regularised.
- Remuneration : MUR. 60575*1800 – 69575*2425 – 72000*2500 – 77000*3000‐ 83000 or MUR. 45275*1500 – 58775*1800 – 69575*2425 – 72000*2500 – 77000*3000 – 80000
- The areas mentioned above against each Department are only indicative and not exhaustive. The IITRA Mauritius is open to receiving applications from candidates with specialization in these and other related areas.
- The minimum requirement of qualifications and/or experience may be relaxed in respect of exceptionally outstanding candidates in certain areas.
- A mere fulfilment of required minimum qualifications and experience does not entitle a candidate to be called for an interview/discussion.
- The IITRA Mauritius reserves the right to fill or not to fill the posts advertised.
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates regarding postal delays, conduct and result of interview, and reasons for not being called for interview or selection.
- Depending upon the qualification and experience, a higher start/salary may be offered in deserving cases.
- Separate online application must be filled, if a candidate is applying for a faculty position in more than one department.
- Interview will be held at IIT Delhi, INDIA, The candidates called for interview will be paid AC2‐Tier by Train/Economy Class by Air.
How to apply :
As a precaution, after submitting the application through the website (https://recruit.iitd.ac.in/iitra), please retain a printed copy of the application with you. Candidates employed with Government/Semi‐Government Organizations or with Autonomous Bodies must print a copy of the electronic submission and submit the printed version through proper channel at the address given below.
The last date of receipt of applications is 22.09.2014. (Candidates who have applied online at the end of last date please logon to our site (https://recruit.iitd.ac.in/iitra ) and check the status whether your application is received.
All purpose Address:
Dy. REGISTRAR (ESTT‐1)
IIT DELHI, HAUZ KHAS.
NEW DELHI‐110016 (INDIA)
Tel. +91‐11‐26591716, FAX: +91‐11‐26597216
E‐mail: [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 22.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IITRA Mauritius||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016