IRCON International Limited (IRCON) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chief Finance Officer through recruitment notification – IRCON International Limited (IRCON) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. C15/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from IRCON International Limited (IRCON).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Chief Finance Officer Job on or before 29/12/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : IRCON International Limited (IRCON)
Vacancy Name : Chief Finance Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy :04 Post
Salary : Rs. 40,000/- pm
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 29/12/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED (A Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Railways) Regd. Office: C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi-110 017 (India)
Detail of IRCON International Limited (IRCON) Chief Finance Officer Recruitment:
IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a premier schedule “A” infrastructure Public Sector Enterprise under Ministry of Railways engaged in the construction of turnkey infrastructure projects in Railways, Highways, Buildings, Power sectors, etc. The Company has recorded a turnover of more than Rs. 4000 crores in the year 2013-14. The company has successfully completed large value Railway Projects in India and abroad including Malaysia, Bangladesh, Algeria, Iraq, Syria, etc. The Company invites applications for the post of Chief Finance Officer (CFO) on contract basis at Delhi for its “SPVs (Special Purpose Vehicles)” i.e. IRSDC , ISTPL, ISGTL and Ircon PBTL for 01 year ( further extendable as per requirement of the SPV’s & if the services of the candidate is found satisfactory) at fixed all inclusive salary as per the details below:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Chief Finance Officer||04 At Delhi (01 post each for IRSDC, ISTPL, ISGTL & IrconPBTL)||Associate Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / Associate Member of Institute of Cost Accountants of India. Minimum 05 (five) years of experience in handling company accounts, including income tax, budgeting and audit. Preference will be given to candidates who have relevant experience in handling the accounts of companies engaged in BOT Road Projects of NHAI.||Fixed Pay Scale: Rs. 40,000/- pm||Not more than 45 years|
Selection Procedure for IRCON International Limited (IRCON) – Chief Finance Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/12/2015.
- The above posts are specifically for the SPV’s of Ircon and not for the regular establishment of Ircon. The selected candidate will be on the rolls of the respective SPV’s. The appointment will be initially for one year, extendable further as per requirement of the SPV’s if the services of the candidates are found to be satisfactory. However, the appointment is co-terminus with the SPV’s and will not confer any right to claim absorption in regular establishment of the SPV’s .
- Reimbursement for indoor treatment for self at the place of posting only would be permissible.
- Minimum PF as prescribed under the EPF & MP Act 1952 will be deducted from the salary and a matching contribution will be made by the concerned SPV. The accumulations will be paid at the time of cessation of contract.
- One leave for each calendar month of service can be availed during the contract period. Leave can be carried forward and accumulated but no leave encashment for un-availed leave is allowed during the contract or on resignation or termination of contract. No other type of leave would be admissible.
- One weekly off and other public holidays when the project office of concerned SPV remains closed would be available.
- TA/DA would also be admissible if deputed on outstation duty.
- Working hours will be the same as for the concerned SPV.
- No other perks or benefits would be admissible except the above.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS :-
- Candidates have to apply through Ircon International Ltd. website www.ircon.org and the hard copy of the applications are also to be sent to Ircon International Ltd as per the details mentioned in the points below.
- Applicants working in Govt./PSUs may note that this is a short duration contract post and even for these posts they have to produce NOC at the time of interview and resign from their parent organization on their selection.
- All information submitted in the application will be verified with original documents at the time of interview. If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or incorrect or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria, then his/her candidature is liable to be rejected/cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process
- Applicants have to mandatorily mention their ICAI/CMA membership number alongwith the membership date. Application is liable to be rejected if it is not system generated or is unsigned or is without ICAI/CMA membership number & date or is without a photograph or received in Ircon after the closing date. Ircon will not be responsible for loss of application in transit or postal delay. Ircon on discretion reserves the right to reject any application or cancel the candidature without assigning any reason thereof.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category (non creamy layer) will have to submit a latest financial year caste certificate in the centre format applicable for applying for the posts under Govt. of India (in the format annexed at the end of this advertisement) and the same should be submitted while sending the hard copy of the online generated application to this office.
How to apply for Chief Finance Officer Vacancy in IRCON International Limited (IRCON) :
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement. The application will be submitted once and hence candidates should keep their documents ready before filling the online application form.
- Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only. Candidates may visit the ‘Vacancy’ section (& further ‘Contract Employment’ section) of Ircon’s corporate website www.ircon.org. It is advisable that the candidates have a valid e-mail id while applying for the job through online mode in order to facilitate faster communication. The last date for applying online at Ircon’s website is 29.12.2015 i.e. 10 days from the date of opening of online application platform (20.12.2015)
- On submitting the application online, a unique Registration ID for each candidate will be generated. Candidates may take a printout of the submitted application , paste a recent (self-attested) passport size photo in the space indicated , put his/her signatures in the space provided and send the same to Joint General Manager/ HRM, Ircon International Limited, C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110 017 accompanied with the copy of following self attested documents, so as to reach Ircon office latest by 05.01.2016. a) Matriculation Certificate (for age proof); b) Self Attested copy of Certificates of professional degree including ICAI/CMA membership certificate. c) Certificates of other professional qualifications, if any; d) Certificates in proof of experience, as applicable, clearly projecting the requisite experience indicating the length and line of experience as per eligibility conditions/criteria; e) Certificate in support of claim of belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe and Other Backward Classes, Ex-serviceman, wherever applicable. Please note that the candidates belonging to OBC category have to submit the latest financial year OBC certificate in centre format applicable for appointment for posts under Govt. of India (in the format annexed at the end of this advertisement). f) No Objection Certificate(NOC) from present employer if working with Govt./PSU’s/Autonomous Bodies & g) Service Certificate & PPO (in addition to the above documents) in case of retired employees . h) Complete set of self attested photocopies of all the above mentioned certificates. Please note, hard copy of only system generated applications will be considered. No manual application will be entertained. Also, the printing option will be available to the candidate till the last aforesaid date for receipt of the hard copy of the system generated application at Ircon’s office i.e. 05.01.2016.
- In the online application format, there is a column for “Details of ERP/Computer Proficiency”. In this particular column, candidates have to provide the details regarding their knowledge/proficiency in Computers or in ERP with details of any diploma/certifications in the same. Necessary documents regarding the same, if any, may also be attached with the hard copy of the online application to be sent to this office.
- The envelope containing the hard copy of the system generated application should be clearly super scribed “Application for the post of “ Chief Finance Officer Advt. No. – C15/ 2015 on contract basis”.
- Ircon’s online application system at its website www.ircon.org will remain functional from 00.00 hrs of 20.12.2015 to 24.00 hrs of 29.12.2015. However, candidates should complete the application at the earliest in order to avoid site congestion.
- Before submitting the filled in application candidates should ensure that all the entries are properly filled and are correct.
- Selection process for only those candidates will be conducted who are eligible as per the eligibility criteria. Applicants are therefore advised to check their eligibility thoroughly while applying online so as to avoid disappointment at later stage.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/12/2015
IRCON International Limited (IRCON) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO. C15/2015.