IRCON International Limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer through recruitment notification – IRCON International Limited Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO – 09/2015. Candidates who have completed Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from IRCON International Limited.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Engineer Job on or before 23/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : IRCON International Limited
Vacancy Name : Junior Engineer
Educational Qualification : Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 04 Post
Salary : Rs. 10,700 – 21,400/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 23/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Joint General Manager/ HRM, Ircon International Limited, C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110 017
Detail of IRCON International Limited Junior Engineer Recruitment:
IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a premier Schedule “A” infrastructure government company under the Ministry of Railways engaged in the construction of turnkey infrastructure projects in Railways, Highways, Buildings, Power sector, etc. The Company has recorded a turnover of more than 4000 crores in the year 2013-14. The Company has successfully completed large value Railway and Highway Projects over the years in India and abroad including Malaysia, Bangladesh, Algeria, Iraq, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Turkey, Nepal, etc., and recently in Sri Lanka. The Company invites applications for Regular posts of Junior Engineer/Civil – Drawing for which eligibility criteria are tabulated below:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Post qualification Experience criteria as on 31.08.2015||Salary||Age|
|Junior Engineer/Civil – Drawing – NE-7||Total Posts: 04 (UR -3, OBC- 1)||Full time Diploma in Civil Engineering with not less than 60% marks.||Minimum 03 years of post qualification experience in drawing of steel structures/concrete structures (Bridge/Building etc.) in AutoCAD, Alignment Drawing (Railway, Road)||Rs. 10700 – 21400/- + allowances + PRP (IDA)||30 years|
Selection Procedure for IRCON International Limited – Junior Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23/10/2015.
- Written Exam and/or Interview.
How to apply for Junior Engineer Vacancy in IRCON International Limited :
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement. The application will be submitted once and hence candidates should keep their documents ready before filling the online application form.
- Application Processing Fee: Non-refundable demand draft of Rs 300/- as registration amount and examination fee for General & OBC candidates is required to be submitted along with the application. Fee should be paid by DD only with a validity period of 3 months drawn in favour of Ircon International Limited payable at New Delhi. There is no application processing fee for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD and Ex-Serviceman categories. Candidates are requested to get the demand draft made before filing in the online application as details regarding the demand draft need to be entered while filing the online application.
- Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only. Candidates may visit the ‘Vacancy’ section (& further ‘Regular Employment’ section) of Ircon’s corporate website www.ircon.org. It is advisable that the candidates have a valid e-mail id while applying for the job through online mode in order to facilitate faster communication. The last date for applying online at Ircon’s website is 23.10.2015 i.e. 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement (03.10.2015) in the Employment News.
- On submitting the application online, a unique Registration ID for each candidate will be generated. Candidates may take a printout of the submitted application , paste a recent (self-attested) passport size photo in the space indicated , put his/her signatures in the space provided and send the same to Joint General Manager/ HRM, Ircon International Limited, C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110 017 accompanied with the copy of following self attested documents, so as to reach Ircon office latest by 30.10.2015: a) Matriculation Certificate (for age proof); b) Self Attested copy of Certificate of professional/academic Degree/diploma. Also, necessary documents specifying the equivalence or CGPA conversion documents, wherever applicable. c) Certificates of other professional qualifications, if any; d) Certificates in proof of experience, if any, as applicable, clearly projecting the requisite experience indicating the length and line of experience as per eligibility conditions/criteria; e) Certificate in support of claim of belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe and Other Backward Classes, Ex-serviceman, where applicable. f) If the candidate belongs to OBC, a caste certificate issued in the current financial year only by a competent authority as applicable for appointment to the services in Govt. Of India. Please note, that an OBC certificate issued in the current financial year only can be accepted as a current proof of your not belonging to “creamy layer” in the OBC. g) DD of Rs. 300/- , in original for candidates belonging to UR and OBC category (Candidate should mention his /her name, application number and post applied for on the back side of DD). (No application fee in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD/Ex-Servicemen category) Please note, hard copy of only system generated applications will be considered. No manual application will be entertained. Also, the printing option will be available to the candidate till the last aforesaid date for receipt of the hard copy of the system generated application at Ircon’s office i.e. 30.10.2015.
- In the online application format, there is a column for “Details of ERP/Computer Proficiency”. In this particular column, candidates have to provide the details regarding their knowledge/proficiency in Computers or in ERP with details of any diploma/certifications in the same. Necessary documents regarding the same, if any, may also be attached with the hard copy of the online application to be sent to this office.
- Some universities/institutes also have grading system in place of marks or provide marks on the basis of CGPA system. In such cases, the candidate may fill marks equivalent to grades/CGPA marks and should also attach necessary documents specifying the equivalence or CGPA conversion documents, wherever applicable.
- The envelope containing the hard copy of the system generated application should be clearly super scribed “Application for the post of “Junior Engineer/Civil – Drawing – Advt. No. – 09/ 2015 on regular basis”.
- Ircon’s online application system at its website www.ircon.org will remain functional from 00.00 hrs of 03.10.2015 to 24.00 hrs of 23.10.2015. However, candidates should complete the application at the earliest in order to avoid site congestion.
- Before submitting the filled in application candidates should ensure that all the entries are properly filled and are correct.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23/10/2015
IRCON International Limited Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO – 09/2015.