IRCON International Limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Works Engineer/ Electrical & Site Supervisor/ Electrical through recruitment notification – IRCON International Limited Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. C02/2015. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from IRCON International Limited
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Works Engineer/ Electrical & Site Supervisor/ Electrical on or before 25.02.2015. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||IRCON International Limited|
|Vacancy Name||Works Engineer/ Electrical & Site Supervisor/ Electrical|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||10 Posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||25.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||IRCON International Limited, C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi-110 017.|
Detail of IRCON International Limited Works Engineer/ Electrical & Site Supervisor/ Electrical Recruitment:
IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a premier schedule “A” infrastructure Public Sector Enterprise under Ministry of Railways engaged in the construction of turnkey infrastructure projects in Railways, Highways, Buildings, Power sectors, etc. The Company has recorded a turnover of more than Rs. 4000 crores in the year 2013-14. The company has successfully completed large value Railway Projects in India and abroad including Malaysia, Bangladesh, Algeria, Iraq, Syria, etc. The Company invites applications for the post of Works Engineer/Electrical & Site Supervisors/Electrical on contract basis (one year) at fixed all inclusive salary for posting at its Jammu Projects , J&K
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|07||Degree in Electrical Engineering with minimum 60% marks. Minimum 02 year experience in Electrical Construction Industry||Rs-23,500/- p.m.||Age relaxations as per Govt. of India guidelines subject to fulfillment of the requisite qualification, pay &
experience criteria etc
|03||Diploma in Electrical Engineering with minimum 60% marks. Minimum 02 year experience in Electrical Construction Industry||Rs-15,500/- p.m.||Age relaxations as per Govt. of India guidelines subject to fulfillment of the requisite qualification, pay & experience criteria etc|
Selection Procedure for IRCON International Limited – Works Engineer/ Electrical & Site Supervisor/ Electrical Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25.02.2015
- Written Exam and /or Interview.
How to apply for Works Engineer/ Electrical & Site Supervisor/ Electrical Vacancy in IRCON International Limited:
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement. The application will be submitted once and hence candidates should keep their documents ready before filling the online application form.
- Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only. Candidates may visit the ‘Vacancy’ section (& further ‘Contract Employment’ section) of Ircon’s corporate website www.ircon.org. It is advisable that the candidates have a valid e-mail id while applying for the job through online mode in order to facilitate faster communication. The last date for applying online at Ircon’s website is 25.02.2015 i.e. 10 days from the date of publication of advertisement (15.02.2015) in local newspapers of Jammu.
- On submitting the application online, a unique Registration ID for each candidate will be generated. Candidates may take a printout of the submitted application , paste a recent (self-attested) passport size photo in the space indicated , put his/her signatures in the space provided and send the same to Deputy General Manager/ HRM, Ircon International Limited, C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110 017 accompanied with the copy of following self attested documents, so as to reach Ircon office latest by 04.03.2015 – a) Matriculation Certificate (for age proof); b) Self Attested copy of Certificate & mark sheets of professional Degree/Diploma. c) Certificates of other professional qualifications, if any; d) Certificates in proof of experience, if any ,as applicable, clearly projecting the requisite experience indicating the length and line of experience as per eligibility conditions/criteria; e) Certificate in support of claim of belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe and Other Backward Classes, Ex-serviceman, wherever applicable. Please note, hard copy of only system generated applications will be considered. No manual application will be entertained. Also, the printing option will be available to the candidate till 02.03.2015.
- The envelope containing the hard copy of the system generated application should be clearly super scribed “Application for the post of “Works Engineer/Electrical or Site Supervisor /Electrical on contract basis – Advt. No. C02/ 2015 ”.
- Ircon’s online application system at its website www.ircon.org will remain functional from 00.00 hrs of 15.02.2015 to 24.00 hrs of 25.02.2015 However, candidates should complete the application at the earliest in order to avoid site congestion.
- Before submitting the filled in application candidates should ensure that all the entries are properly filled and are correct.
- Candidates may check Ircon’s website www.ircon.org on 10.03.2015 for further information on eligibility & selection process (written exam and/or interview) for the advertised posts. The selection process (written exam and/or interview) will be held on 22.03.2015.
IMPORTANT DATES :-
- Date of publication of advt in local newspapers of Jammu. 15.02.2015
- Start time & date for applying online 00.00 hrs of 15.02.2015
- Time & last date for applying online (10 days from date of publication in the local newspapers of Jammu. 24.00 hrs of 25.02.2015
- Last date for printing the online submitted application 02.03.2015 Last date for receipt of the hard copy of the system generated application at Ircon’s office 04.03.2015
- Date for checking the eligibility & selection process (Written Exam and/or Interview) 10.03.2015
- Date of selection process (Written Exam and/or Interview) 22.03.2015
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS :-
1. Applicants working in Govt./PSUs may note that this is a short duration contract post and even for these posts they have to produce NOC at the time of interview and resign from their parent organization on their selection. 2. All information submitted in the application will be verified with original documents at the time of interview. If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or incorrect or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria, then his/her candidature is liable to be rejected/cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process 3. Application is liable to be rejected if it is not system generated or is unsigned or is without a photograph or received in Ircon after the closing date. Ircon will not be responsible for loss of application in transit or postal delay. Ircon on discretion reserves the right to reject any application or cancel the candidature without assigning any reason thereof.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25.02.2015
IRCON International Limited Recruitment 2014 – Advt. No. C02/2015 .
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From IRCON|
|Other Miniratna jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
|Other Top company jobs|