IRCON International Limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Works Engineer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – IRCON International Limited Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. C03/2015. Candidates who have completed B.TECH/ B.E can apply for the new recruitment notification from IRCON International Limited
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Works Engineer & More Vacancies job from 02.05.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||IRCON International Limited|
|Vacancy Name||Works Engineer & More Vacancies|
|Total No of Vacancy||11 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||02.05.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED (A Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Railways) Regd. Office: C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi-110 017 (India)|
Detail of IRCON International Limited Works Engineer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a premier schedule “A” infrastructure Public Sector Enterprise under Ministry of Railways engaged in the construction of turnkey infrastructure projects in Railways, Highways, Buildings, Power sectors, etc. The Company has recorded a turnover of more than Rs. 4000 crores in the year 2013-14. The company has successfully completed large value Railway Projects in India and abroad including Malaysia, Bangladesh, Algeria, Iraq, Syria, etc. The Company invites applications for the post of (1) Works Engineer/Electrical on contract basis (initially for one year) and (2) Consultant/ Electrical on contract basis (initially for two years) ,at fixed all inclusive salary, as per the details below :
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Works Engineer/ Electrical||10 posts ( OBC- 03 ST- 01 SC – 01 UR-05)||Degree in Electrical Engineering with minimum 60% marks||Fixed Pay – Ghaziabad & Meerut ( Delhi /NCR Projects)- Rs-24,500/- p.m Moradabad & Saharanpur (Other Projects) Rs. 23,500 /- p.m. Post Code: 1-005||01.03.1982 *|
|Consultant/ Electrical||0 1 post||Degree in Electrical Engineering from recognized Institute/University with 10 years post qualification experience OR Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Institute/University with 20 years post qualification experience Working experience in tendering/contracts, quantity assessment, monitoring of projects execution, design of sub-station projects, working knowledge in Electrical Construction/Maintenance Candidates should have hands-on experience on Computers||Fixed Pay – Rs. 50,000/- Post Code: 1-006||01.04.1957 (not more than 58 years)|
Selection Procedure for IRCON International Limited – Works Engineer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02.05.2015
- Written Exam and /or Interview.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS :-
- Applicants working in Govt./PSUs may note that this is a short duration contract post and even for these posts they have to produce NOC at the time of interview and resign from their parent organization on their selection.
- All information submitted in the application will be verified with original documents at the time of interview. If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or incorrect or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria, then his/her candidature is liable to be rejected/cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Application is liable to be rejected if it is not system generated or is unsigned or is without a photograph or received in Ircon after the closing date. Ircon will not be responsible for loss of application in transit or postal delay. Ircon on discretion reserves the right to reject any application or cancel the candidature without assigning any reason thereof.
- Candidates belonging to UR/OBC category (non creamy layer) are required to submit a Demand Draft of Rs 300/- (non-refundable) as registration amount and examination fee. No application fee is applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/Pwd/Ex-Servicemen category. Candidates belonging to OBC category (non creamy layer) will have to submit a latest caste certificate in the prescribed format for Central government alongwith the Demand Draft and the same should be submitted while sending the hard copy of the online generated application to this office. Fee should be paid by Demand Draft only with a validity period of 3 months drawn in favour of Ircon International Limited , payable at New Delhi.
How to apply for Works Engineer & More Vacancies Vacancy in IRCON International Limited:
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement. The application will be submitted once and hence candidates should keep their documents ready before filling the online application form.
- Candidates should get their Demand Draft ready before filling the application online as the details of demand Draft are to be provided in the application format.
- Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only. Candidates may visit the ‘Vacancy’ section (& further ‘Contract Employment’ section) of Ircon’s corporate website www.ircon.org. It is advisable that the candidates have a valid e-mail id while applying for the job through online mode in order to facilitate faster communication. The last date for applying online at Ircon’s website is 02.05.2015 in case of WE/Electrical (i.e. 10 days from the date of publication of advertisement (22.04.2015) in local newspapers of Uttar Pradesh) and 29.04.2015 in case of Consultant/Electrical (i.e. 07 days from the date of publication of advertisement (22.04.2015) in local newspapers of Uttar Pradesh)
- On submitting the application online, a unique Registration ID for each candidate will be generated. Candidates may take a printout of the submitted application , paste a recent (self-attested) passport size photo in the space indicated , put his/her signatures in the space provided and send the same to Joint General Manager/ HRM, Ircon International Limited, C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110 017 accompanied with the copy of following self attested documents, so as to reach Ircon office as per the dates mentioned below – a) Matriculation Certificate (for age proof); b) Self Attested copy of Certificate & mark sheets of professional Degree/Diploma. c) Certificates of other professional qualifications, if any; d) Certificates in proof of experience, if any , clearly projecting the requisite experience indicating the length and line of experience as per eligibility conditions/criteria; e) Certificate in support of claim of belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe and Other Backward Classes, PwD, Ex-serviceman, wherever applicable. f) DD of RS. 300/- , in original for candidates belonging to UR and OBC category (Candidate should mention his name, application number and post applied for on the back side of DD). (No application fee in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD/Ex-Servicemen category) Please note, hard copy of only system generated applications will be considered. No manual application will be entertained. Also, the printing option will be available to the candidate till 09.05.2015 (for WE/Electrical) and till 06.05.2015 (for Consultant/Electrical).
- In the online application format, there is a column for “Details of ERP/Computer Proficiency”. In this particular column, candidates have to provide the details regarding their knowledge/proficiency in Computers or in ERP with details of any diploma/certifications in the same. Necessary documents regarding the same, if any, may also be attached with the hard copy of the online application to be sent to this office.
- Some universities/institutes also have grading system in place of marks or provide marks on the basis of CGPA system. In such cases, the candidate may fill marks equivalent to grades/CGPA marks and should also attach necessary documents specifying the equivalence or CGPA conversion documents, wherever applicable.
- The envelope containing the hard copy of the system generated application should be clearly super scribed “Application for the post of “Works Engineer/Electrical on contract basis – Advt. No. C03/ 2015 ” OR “Application for the post of “Consultant/Electrical on contract basis – Advt. No. C03/ 2015 ”
- Ircon’s online application system at its website www.ircon.org will remain functional from 00.00 hrs of 22.04.2015 to 24.00 hrs of 02.05.2015 for WE/Electrical and 00.00 hrs of 22.04.2015 to 24.00 hrs of 29.04.2015 for Consultant/Electrical. However, candidates should complete the application at the earliest in order to avoid site congestion.
- Before submitting the filled in application candidates should ensure that all the entries are properly filled and are correct.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02.05.2015
IRCON International Limited Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. C03/2015
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016