IRCON International Limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Works Engineer, Site Supervisor through recruitment notification – IRCON International Limited Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. C05/2015. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from IRCON International Limited.
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Works Engineer, Site Supervisor Job on or before 17/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : IRCON International Limited
Vacancy Name : Works Engineer, Site Supervisor
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 15 Post
Salary : Rs. 15,500-23,500/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 17/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED (A Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Railways) Regd. Office: C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi-110 017 (India)
Detail of IRCON International Limited Works Engineer, Site Supervisor Recruitment:
IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a premier schedule “A” infrastructure Public Sector Enterprise under Ministry of Railways engaged in the construction of turnkey infrastructure projects in Railways, Highways, Buildings, Power sectors, etc. The Company has recorded a turnover of more than Rs. 4000 crores in the year 2013-14. The company has successfully completed large value Railway Projects in India and abroad including Malaysia, Bangladesh, Algeria, Iraq, Syria, etc. The Company invites applications for the post of Works Engineer/Civil & Site Supervisor/Civil on contract basis (one year) at fixed all inclusive salary for posting at Ircon’s Bikaner – Phalodi Project, Rajasthan.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Works Engineer/Civil||07 posts (OBC = 02 SC = 01 UR = 04)||Degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks||Fixed Pay – Rs. 23,500 /- p.m. Post Code: 2-002||01.05.1982|
|Site Supervisor/Civil||08 posts (OBC = 02 ST = 01 SC = 01 UR = 04)||Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks||Site Supervisor/Civil Fixed Pay – Rs. 15,500 /- p.m. Post Code: 2-003||01.05.1985|
Selection Procedure for IRCON International Limited – Works Engineer, Site Supervisor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/6/2015.
- Interview. However, in case of large number of registered candidates, selection shall be done through Written Test followed by Interview.
- A The above posts are specifically for the Ircon’s Bikaner – Phalodi Project, Rajasthan and not for the regular establishment of Ircon. The appointment will be initially for one year, extendable further till completion of the project if the services of the candidates are found to be satisfactory. However, the appointment is co-terminus with the project and will not confer any right to claim absorption in regular establishment of the company or for appointment in other projects of the company.
- Reimbursement for indoor treatment for self at the place of posting only would be permissible.
- Minimum PF as prescribed under the EPF & MP Act 1952 will be deducted from the salary and a matching contribution will be made by Ircon. The accumulations will be paid at the time of cessation of contract.
- One leave for each calendar month of service can be availed during the contract period. Leave can be carried forward and accumulated but no leave encashment for unavailed leave is allowed during the contract or on resignation or termination of contract. No other type of leave would be admissible.
- One weekly off and other public holidays when the project office remains closed would be available.
- TA/DA would also be admissible if deputed on outstation duty.
- Working hours will be the same as for the project.
- No other perks or benefits would be admissible except the above.
- The ex-employees of Ircon, whose services were terminated due to closure of projects can also apply for these posts if they fulfil the required qualifications and experience. A copy of the termination letter should be sent along with the application. This appointment will be subject to their satisfactory performance and shall be co-terminus with the project. The persons so appointed for this project will have no claim for their absorption in regular establishment of the Company or for appointment in other projects of the company.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS :-
- Applicants working in Govt./PSUs may note that this is a short duration contract post and even for these posts they have to produce NOC at the time of interview and resign from their parent organization on their selection.
- All information submitted in the online application form will be verified with original documents at the time of interview. If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or incorrect or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria, then his/her candidature is liable to be rejected/cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Application is liable to be rejected if it is not system generated or is unsigned or is without a photograph or received in Ircon after the closing date. Ircon will not be responsible for loss of application in transit or postal delay. Ircon on discretion reserves the right to reject any application or cancel the candidature without assigning any reason thereof.
- Candidates belonging to UR/OBC category (non creamy layer) are required to submit a Demand Draft of Rs 300/- (non-refundable) as registration amount and examination fee. No application fee is applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/Pwd/Ex-Servicemen category. Candidates belonging to OBC category (non creamy layer) will have to submit a latest caste certificate in the prescribed format for Central government alongwith the Demand Draft and the same should be submitted while sending the hard copy of the online generated application to this office. Fee should be paid by Demand Draft only with a validity period of 3 months drawn in favour of Ircon International Limited , payable at New Delhi. The formats for submitting SC/ST & OBC caste certificates are available on our corporate website www.ircon.org.
How to apply for Works Engineer, Site Supervisor Vacancy in IRCON International Limited :
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement. The application will be submitted once and hence candidates should keep their documents ready before applying online.
- Candidates should get their Demand Draft ready before applying online as the details of demand Draft are to be provided in the application format.
- Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only. Candidates may visit the ‘Vacancy’ section (& further ‘Contract Employment’ section) of Ircon’s corporate website www.ircon.org. It is advisable that the candidates have a valid e-mail id while applying for the job through online mode in order to facilitate faster communication.
- On submitting the application online, a unique Registration ID for each candidate will be generated. Candidates may take a printout of the submitted application , paste a recent (self-attested) passport size photo in the space indicated , put his/her signatures in the space provided and send the same to Joint General Manager/ HRM, Ircon International Limited, C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110 017 accompanied with the copy of following self attested documents, so as to reach Ircon’s office latest by 24.06.2015 – a) Matriculation Certificate (for age proof); b) Self Attested copy of Certificate & mark sheets of professional Degree/Diploma. c) Certificates of other professional qualifications, if any; d) Certificates in proof of experience, if any , clearly projecting the requisite experience indicating the length and line of experience as per eligibility conditions/criteria; e) Certificate in support of claim of belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe and Other Backward Classes, Ex-serviceman, wherever applicable, in the desired formats as per point C-4 above.
- DD of RS. 300/- , in original for candidates belonging to UR and OBC category (Candidate should mention his name and post applied for on the back side of DD). (No application fee in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD/Ex-Servicemen category) Please note, hard copy of only system generated applications will be considered. No manual application will be entertained.
- The envelope containing the hard copy of the system generated application should be clearly super scribed “Application for the post of “Works Engineer/Civil or Site Supervisor/Civil on contract basis – Advt. No. C05/ 2015 ”.
- Ircon’s online application system at its website www.ircon.org will remain functional from 00.00 hrs of 15.06.2015 to 24.00 hrs of 17.06.2015 However, candidates should complete the application at the earliest in order to avoid site congestion.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/6/2015
IRCON International Limited Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO. C05/2015.