IRCON International Limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Works Engineer, Site Supervisor through recruitment notification – IRCON International Limited Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. C04/2015. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from IRCON International Limited.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Works Engineer, Site Supervisor. Walk in Interview will be held on 6-7/5/2015 at 09.30 AM to 12.00 PM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : IRCON International Limited
Vacancy Name : Works Engineer, Site Supervisor
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 20 Post
Salary : Rs. 15,500-24,500/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 6-7/5/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED (A Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Railways) Regd. Office: C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi-110 017 (India)
Detail of IRCON International Limited Works Engineer, Site Supervisor Recruitment:
IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a premier schedule “A” infrastructure Public Sector Enterprise under Ministry of Railways engaged in the construction of turnkey infrastructure projects in Railways, Highways, Buildings, Power sectors, etc. The Company has recorded a turnover of more than Rs. 4000 crores in the year 2013-14. The company has successfully completed large value Railway Projects in India and abroad including Malaysia, Bangladesh, Algeria, Iraq, Syria, etc. The Company invites applications for the post of Works Engineer/Electrical and Site Supervisor/Electrical on contract basis (initially for one year) at fixed all inclusive salary, as per the details below :
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Works Engineer/ Electrical||10 posts ( OBC- 03 ST- 01 SC – 01 UR-05)||Degree in Electrical Engineering with minimum 60% marks||Fixed Pay – Ghaziabad & Meerut ( Delhi /NCR Projects)- Rs-24,500/- p.m Moradabad & Saharanpur (Other Projects) Rs. 23,500 /- p.m. Post Code: 1-007||Age relaxations as per Govt. of India guidelines subject to fulfillment of the requisite qualification & other criteria|
|Site Supervisor/ Electrical||10 posts ( OBC- 03 ST- 01 SC – 01 UR-05)||Diploma in Electrical Engineering with minimum 60% marks||Fixed Pay – Ghaziabad & Meerut ( Delhi /NCR Projects)- Rs-16,500/- p.m Moradabad & Saharanpur (Other Projects) Rs. 15,500 /- p.m. Post Code: 1-008||Age relaxations as per Govt. of India guidelines subject to fulfillment of the requisite qualification & other criteria|
Selection Procedure for IRCON International Limited – Works Engineer, Site Supervisor Post:
- Written Test on 6-7/5/2015.
Walkin Procedure for Works Engineer, Site Supervisor vacancy in IRCON International Limited:
- Candidates at the time of walk-in-interview should bring their application typed on A-4 size paper, with their photograph pasted on it & with their signature across the photograph, in the format given below,accompanied with the self attested photocopies of the following documentsa) Matriculation Certificate (for age proof) b) Certificate of Engineering Degree/Diploma as per eligibility conditions c) Certificate of other professional qualifications, if any. d) Certificate in proof of experience, if any, clearly indicating the length and line of experience as per eligibility conditions. e) Certificate in support of claim of belonging to SC/ST/OBC or PwD, Ex-Servicemen , wherever applicable.
- Applicants who consider themselves eligible should fill in their application in the attached format and bring the filled in application alongwith the relevant documents attached straightway at the time of walk-in-interview as per the following schedule. No interview call letters will be issued as this is a walk-in-interview
- Only such applicants will be interviewed who are eligible as per the eligibility criteria. Applicants are, therefore, advised to check their eligibility thoroughly while applying so as to avoid disappointment at a later stage. The applicants must bring the original certificates in proof of age, community, educational qualifications and experience, if any, while coming for the interview failing which the interview of the candidate will not be held.
- All information submitted in the application will be verified with original documents at the time of Interview. If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or incorrect or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria, then his/her candidature is liable to be rejected/cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Incomplete or vague applications will be rejected summarily. Applications not in the prescribed format will also not be entertained.
- Applicants working in Govt./PSUs may note that this is a short duration contract post and even for these posts they have to produce NOC at the time of interview and resign from their parent organization on their selection.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 6-7/5/2015
IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED (A Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Railways) Regd. Office: C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi-110 017 (India)
IRCON International Limited Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO. C04/2015.