IRCON International Limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior SHE Manager & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – IRCON International Limited Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. C11/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from IRCON International Limited.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior SHE Manager & More Vacancies. Walk in Interview will be held on 13-14/10/2015 from 09.00 A.M to 04.00 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : IRCON International Limited
Vacancy Name : Junior SHE Manager & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 33 Post
Salary : Rs. 25,900-40,500/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 13-14/10/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED (A Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Railways) Regd. Office: C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110 017 (India)
Detail of IRCON International Limited Junior SHE Manager & More Vacancies Recruitment:
IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a premier schedule “A” infrastructure Public Sector Enterprise under Ministry of Railways engaged in the construction of turnkey infrastructure projects in Railways, Highways, Buildings, Power sectors, etc. The company has recorded a turnover of more than Rs 4000 crores in the year 2013-14. The company has successfully completed large value Railway Projects in India and abroad including Malaysia, Bangladesh, Algeria, Iraq, Syria, etc. The company invites applications from Safety, Health & Environment Personnel for the following posts on contract basis for 1 year (further extendable as per Company’s requirement and performance of the candidate) at fixed all inclusive salary for posting at Ircon’s Kochi Metro Rail Project, Kochi.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Post Qualification Experience as on 01.09.2015||Salary||Born not before|
|Chief SHE Manager||1||Any of the following qualifications : i) Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Safety & Environmental Management (PGDISEM) from National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai. ii) M.E. in Industrial Safety from NIT, Trichy, Tamil Nadu. iii)M.E. in Industrial Safety from MepcoSchlenk Engineering College, Sivakasi, Tamil Nadu. iv)B.E. in Fire & Safety Engg. from Cochin University of Science and Engg. Cochin, Kerala v) B.E. with advanced Safety Management Diploma from CLI/RLI Mumbai/Chennai/Kolkata and Kanpur. vi) B.E./B.Arch., with one year Full Time advanced safety diploma from NICMAR, Hyderabad vii) B.E./B.Tech with any other equivalent State and Central Govt. recognized full time Degree/Diploma in Safety viii) International qualifications like CSP (Certified Safety Professional), NEBOSH, MIOSH, MSISO etc.||2 years (for all qualification categories except (iv) for which it is 5 years||Rs. 40,500/- pm fixed||01.09.1962|
|Senior SHE Manager||3||Any of the following qualifications : i) Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Safety & Environmental Management (PGDISEM) from National Insttitute of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai ii) M.E. in Safety from NIT, Trichy, Tamil Nadu iii) M.E. in Industrial Industrial Safety from MepcoSchlenk Engineering College, Sivakasi, Tamil Nadu. iv) B.E. in Fire & Safety Engg. from Cochin University of Science and Engg. Cochin, Kerala. v) B.E. with advanced Safety Management Diploma from CLI/RLI Mumbai/Chennai/Kolkata and Kanpur. vi) B.E./B.Arch., with one year Full Time advanced safety diploma from NICMAR, Hyderabad. vii) B.E./B.Tech with any other equivalent State and Central Govt. recognized full time Degree/Diploma in Safety. viii) International qualifications like CSP (Certified Safety Professional), NEBOSH, MIOSH, MSISO etc. ix) B.Sc (Physics/Chemistry/Maths) with one year full time advanced safety Diploma from NICMAR, Hyderabad. x) B.Sc./Diploma in Engg. with advanced Safety Management Diploma from CLI/RLI/Mumbai/Chennai/Kolkata and Kanpur. xi) B.Sc. (Physics/Chemistry/Maths) with one year full time Diploma in Safety Engineering offered by West Bengal State Technical Education Departments and similar courses by other states. xii) Any graduate or diploma holder with 7 years of work experience in full fledged SHE department of any Public Sector/Leading Private Sector/MNC with prior approval of employer on a case to case basis.||2 years (for qualification categories (ix),(x),(xi))||Rs. 33,500/- pm fixed||01.09.1962|
|Junior SHE Manager||Total Posts – 6 (UR-03, SC-1, OBC -2)||Any of the following qualifications : i) Degree in Science/Diploma in Engineering with Govt. recognized safety diplomas from correspondence course of NICMAR, Annamalai University, National and State Productivity Councils, other State Technical Education Boards etc. ii) Any graduate or diploma holder with 5 years of work experience in full fledged SHE department of any Public Sector/Leading Private Sector/MNC with prior approval of employer on a case to case basis.||2 years (for qualification category (i) only)||Rs. 26,700/- pm fixed||01.09.1965|
|Safety Steward Total Posts – 15||(UR-8, SC-2, ST-01, OBC-4)||Graduate in any discipline with any SHE related certificate courses.||2 years||Rs. 26,700/- pm fixed||01.09.1965|
|Senior SHE (Electrical) Manager||1||Degree in Electrical Engineering + Government recognized Electrical Licence holder.||2 years||Rs. 33,500/- pm fixed||01.09.1965|
|Junior SHE (Electrical) Manager||Total Posts –3 (UR-02, OBC -1)||Diploma in Electrical Engineering + Govt. recognized Electrical Licence Holder||1 year||Rs. 25,900/- pm fixed||01.09.1965|
|Senior SHE (Fire) Manager||Total Posts – 1 (UR)||i) B.E. in (Fire) from National Fire Service College. ii) B.E. (Fire & Safety) from Cochin University iii) Graduate with any Govt. recognized Diploma in Fire Safety with 5 years of experience.||2 years (for qualification category (i) and (ii) only||Rs. 26,700/- pm fixed||01.09.1962|
|Occupational Health Officer||1||MBBS with Govt. recognized degree/dip||Rs. 25,900/- pm fixed||Rs. 25,900/- pm fixed||01.09.1965|
|Environmental Manager||1||Govt. recognized PG Degree/ PG Diploma / Degree in Environmental Engineering /Science.||2 year||Rs. 26,700/- pm fixed||01.09.1962|
|Senior SHE (Traffic) Engineer||1||Govt. recognized PG Degree /Degree/Diploma in Traffic /Transportation Engineering or Planning||1 year||Rs. 25,900/- pm fixed||01.09.1965|
Selection Procedure for IRCON International Limited – Junior SHE Manager & More Vacancies Post:
- Written Test on 13-14/10/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior SHE Manager & More Vacancies vacancy in IRCON International Limited:
- Application typed on A-4 size paper in the format given at the end of the advertisement should be addressed and sent to AGM/Civil, Ircon International Ltd., as per address given in table below accompanied with the self attested photocopies of the following documents : (a) Matriculation Certificate (for age proof); (b) Self Attested copy of Certificates of Essential Qualification (Full Time only)- applicable Degree/Diploma etc & mark sheets of the same. (c ) Certificates of other professional qualifications, if any; (d) Certificates in proof of experience, if any ,as applicable, clearly projecting the requisite experience indicating the length and line of experience as per eligibility conditions/criteria; (e) Certificate in support of claim of belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe and Other Backward Classes, Ex-serviceman, wherever applicable. Please note that the candidates belonging to OBC category (non creamy layer) have to submit the latest financial year OBC certificate in centre format applicable for appointment for posts under Govt. of India (in the format annexed at the end of this advertisement). (f) No Objection Certificate(NOC) from present employer if working with Govt./PSU’s/Autonomous Bodies & (g) Complete set of self attested photocopies of all the above mentioned certificates.
- Only such applicants will be interviewed who are eligible as per the eligibility criteria. Applicants are, therefore, advised to check their eligibility thoroughly while applying so as to avoid disappointment at a later stage. The applicants must bring the original certificates in proof of age, community, educational qualifications and experience while coming for the interview failing which the interview of the candidate will not conducted.
- Incomplete or vague applications or applications not accompanied with documents as mentioned above at point (C-1) will be rejected summarily. Applications not in the prescribed format or without a photograph will also not be entertained. Also, candidates not accompanied with original documents as per pt.(C-1)will not be allowed to appear for the Interview.
- Applicants working in Govt./PSUs may note that they have to produce NOC at the time of interview and resign from their parent organization on their selection.6. The envelope for application should be super scribed – “Application for the post of “post name” – Advt. No. C11/2015”.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 13-14/10/2015
IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED (A Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Railways) Regd. Office: C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110 017 (India)
IRCON International Limited Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO. C11/2015.