IRCON International Limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Executive Trainee through recruitment notification – IRCON International Limited Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. 05 /2014. Candidates who have completed B.TECH/ B.E can apply for the new recruitment notification from IRCON International Limited
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Executive Trainee job from 14/03/2015 to 03/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||IRCON International Limited|
|Vacancy Name||Executive Trainee|
|Total No of Vacancy||38 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||03/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||IRCON International Limited, Regd. Office: C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi-110 017 (India)|
Detail of IRCON International Limited Executive Trainee Recruitment:
Ministry of Railways engaged in the construction of turnkey infrastructure projects in Railways, Highways, Buildings, Power sector, etc. The Company has recorded a turnover of more than Rs. 4000 crores in the year 2013-14. The Company has successfully completed large value Railway and Highway Projects over the years in India and abroad including Malaysia, Bangladesh, Algeria, Iraq, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Turkey, Nepal, etc., and recently in Sri Lanka. Ircon offers a challenging and rewarding career to Graduate Engineers as Executive Trainees. The Company invites applications for the regular posts, as given below. The candidates willing to apply for the below mentioned posts need to have appeared for GATE – 2013#/2014#/2015 in their respective disciplines as mentioned later:
- No of post : 38
- Essential Qualification :
- Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from recognized Indian University/Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade.
- Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in 1) Electronics/2) Electronics & Communication Engineering/ 3) Electrical & Electronics Engineering 4) Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering from recognized Indian University/Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade
- Scale of Pay : Rs. 24900-50500/- + allowances + PRP (IDA)
- Maximum age as on 31.03.2015 : 33 years
Selection Procedure for IRCON International Limited – Executive Trainee Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 03/04/2015
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS :-
- The number of posts indicated above may vary based on further assessment of requirement.
- If any candidate is presently working with any government department or organization/PSU, he/she should inform their employers in writing before applying for posts in Ircon. Such candidates will have to produce NOC from their employers at the time of interview.
- All information submitted in the application will be verified with original documents at the time of Interview. If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or incorrect or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria, then his/her candidature is liable to be rejected/cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Application is liable to be rejected if it is not system generated or is unsigned or is without a photograph or received in Ircon after the closing date. Ircon will not be responsible for loss of application in transit or postal delay. Ircon on discretion reserves the right to reject any application or cancel the candidature without assigning any reason thereof.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING ONLINE:-
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement. The application will be submitted once and hence candidates should keep their documents ready before filling the online application form.
- Application Processing Fee: Non-refundable demand draft of Rs 500/- as registration amount and examination fee for General & OBC candidates and a Non-refundable demand draft of Rs 100/- as registration amount for SC & ST candidates is required to be submitted along with the application. Fee should be paid by DD only with a validity period of 3 months drawn in favour of Ircon International Limited payable at New Delhi. Candidates are requested to get the demand draft made before filing in the online application as details regarding the demand draft need to be entered while filing the online application.
- Essential Qualification should be from an AICTE approved Institution or University.
- The candidates who have registered for GATE – 2013/2014/2015 in their respective discipline i.e. Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering & Electronics & Communication Engineering are eligible to apply for the post of Executive Trainee. Candidates will be required to submit their original GATE – 2013/2014/2015 score card for verification at the time of interview.
- All the candidates who have qualified GATE – 2013/2014/2015 in respective disciplines are required to enter their GATE – 2013/2014/2015 score and GATE marks out of 100, All India rank in the paper and GATE examination paper in their online application form.
- Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only. Candidates may visit the ‘Vacancy’ section (& further ‘Regular Employment’ section) of Ircon’s corporate website www.ircon.org. It is advisable that the candidates have a valid e-mail id while applying for the job through online mode in order to facilitate faster communication. The last date for applying online at Ircon’s website is 03.04.2015 i.e. 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement (14.03.2015) in the Employment News
- Date of publication of advt in Employment News 14.03.2015
- Start time & date for applying online 00.00 hrs of 14.03.2015
- Time & last date for applying online (21 days from date of publication in the Employment News) 24.00 hrs of 03.04.2015
- Last date for printing the online submitted application 10.04.2015
- Last date for receipt of the hard copy of the system generated application at Ircon’s office 10.04.2015
How to apply for Executive Trainee Vacancy in IRCON International Limited:
- On submitting the application online, a unique Registration ID for each candidate will be generated. Candidates may take a printout of the submitted application, paste a recent (self-attested) passport size photo in the space indicated, put his/her signatures in the space provided and send the same to Deputy General Manager/ HRM, Ircon International Limited, C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110 017 accompanied with the copy of following self attested documents, so as to reach Ircon office latest by 10.04.2015: a) Matriculation Certificate (for age proof); b) Self Attested copy of Certificate of professional Degree. c) Self Attested copy of GATE 2013/2014/2015 registration number & score card. d) Certificates of other professional qualifications, if any; e) Certificates in proof of experience, if any ,as applicable, clearly projecting the requisite experience indicating the length and line of experience as per eligibility conditions/criteria; f) Certificate in support of claim of belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe and Other Backward Classes, where applicable. Please note, hard copy of only system generated applications will be considered. No manual application will be entertained. Also, the printing option will be available to the candidate till the last aforesaid date for receipt of the hard copy of the system generated application at Ircon’s office i.e. 10.04.2015.
- The envelope containing the hard copy of the system generated application should be clearly super scribed “Application for the post of Executive Trainee – Discipline (Civil/ Electrical/Mechanical/S&T) Advt. No. – 05/ 2014”.
- Ircon’s online application system at its website www.ircon.org will remain functional from 00.00 hrs of 14.03.2015 to 24.00 hrs of 03.04.2015. However, candidates should complete the application at the earliest in order to avoid site congestion. Before submitting the filled in application candidates should ensure that all the entries are properly filled and are correct.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 03/04/2015
Reference: IRCON International Limited Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. 05 /2014
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017