IRCON International Limited invites application for the recruitment of Executive Trainees with B.E/B.Tech holders
Company name : IRCON International Limited
Posts : Executive Trainees
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Salary : Rs 20600/- P.M.
No of Post : 04
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 06.10.2014
Details of Post :
IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a premier Schedule “A” infrastructure government company under the Ministry of Railways engaged in the construction of turnkey infrastructure projects in Railways, Highways, Buildings, Power sector, etc. The Company has recorded a turnover of more than Rs. 4000 crores in the year 2012-13. The Company has successfully completed large value Railway and Highway Projects over the years in India and abroad including Malaysia, Bangladesh, Algeria, Iraq, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Turkey, Nepal, etc., and recently in Sri Lanka. Ircon offers a challenging and rewarding career to Graduate Engineers as Executive Trainees from the following disciplines:
Discipline, Essential Qualification :
- Civil : Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from recognized Indian University/Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade
- Mechanical : Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering from recognized Indian University/Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade
- Electrical : Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from recognized Indian University/Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade
- Signaling & Telecom : Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in 1) Electronics/ 2) Electronics & Communication Engineering/ 3) Electrical & Electronics Engineering 4) Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering from recognized Indian University/Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade
GRADE & SCALE:
Candidates will be selected at E-2 Level with Training cum probation period of 12 months as Executive Trainee on a basic pay of Rs 20600/- +Allowances + PRP at the scale of 20600-
46500 (IDA) +Allowances + PRP On successful completion of Training cum probation, Executive Trainees would be appointed in E- 2, scale as Assistant Manager in IDA scale of Rs. 20600-46500(IDA) +Allowances + PRP and as revised from time to time.
INFORMATION ABOUT GATE:
For detailed information on GATE – 2015, candidates may logon to http://gate.iitk.ac.in/GATE2015/ or websites of IISc Bangalore and IITs (Mumbai, Delhi, Gwalior, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Chennai & Roorkee).
How to apply :
- Candidates interested in joining Ircon are required to appear in GATE – 2015
- Candidates may apply in Ircon only after getting their GATE – 2015 registration number.
- Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only.
- The detailed information regarding age, No. of vacancies will be uploaded on our website www.ircon.org during on-line submission of applications.
- Ircon’s application window will go live in the month of March, 2015. Details about the dates will be informed subsequently.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for written test and/or personal interview based on GATE – 2015 score.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 06.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IRCON International||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016