IRCON International Limited invites application for the recruitment of General Manager/ IT with B.E/ B.Tech holders
Company name : IRCON International Limited
Posts : General Manager/ IT
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Salary : Rs.51300-73000/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 04.11.2014
Details of Post :
General Manager/ IT :
- No of post : 01
- Qualification : Officer should possess a B. Tech. degree (in any discipline)
- Experience : Officer should have experience in planning, coordination and management including adoption of right technologies & systems, supervising and structuring all IT related activities under implementation for on-going system and services, deployment of Information Technology for bringing improvement in system & services, continuous enhancement in IT systems facilities. Officer should preferably have knowledge of web technologies, knowledge of SAP implementation, Oracle & MS SQL servers, knowledge of web services, configuration & data backup system, ISMS & network security. Also, the officer should have knowledge of IT governance & compliance.
- Scale Of Pay : Officer presently working in scale of Rs. 51300-73000 (IDA)/Rs. 37400-67000 GP 10,000 (CDA)
How to Apply (Through Online Mode Only) :
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement. The application will be submitted once and hence candidates should keep their documents ready before filling the online application form.
- Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only. Candidates may visit the ‘Vacancy’ section (& further ‘Deputation’ section) of Ircon’s corporate website www.ircon.org. It is advisable that the candidates have a valid e-mail id while applying for the job through online mode in order to facilitate faster communication.The last date for applying online at Ircon’s website is 04.11.2014.
- On submitting the application online, a unique Registration ID for each candidate will be generated. Candidates may take a printout of the submitted application , paste a recent (self-attested) passport size photo in the space indicated , put his/her signatures in the space provided and send the same to Deputy General Manager/ HRM, Ircon International Limited, C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110 017 accompanied with the copy of following self attested documents so as to reach thisoffice latest by 11.11.2014 :i) Matriculation Certificate (for age proof); ii) Attested copy of Certificate of professional Degree (s). iii) Certificates of other professional qualifications, if any; iv) Certificate in proof of present scale of pay, date of holding present scale etc. v) Certificates in proof of experience, as applicable, clearly projecting the requisite experience indicating the length and line of experience as per eligibility conditions/criteria; Please note, hard copy of only system generated applications will be considered. No manual application will be entertained.
- Also, the printing option will be available to the candidate till the last date for receipt of the hard copy of the system generated application i.e 11.11.2014.
- Application is liable to be rejected if it is not system generated or is unsigned or is without a photograph or received in Ircon after the closing date. Ircon will not be responsible for loss of application in transit or postal delay. Ircon on discretion reserves the right to reject any application or cancel the candidature without assigning any reason thereof.
- Applications of officers working in the Govt./CPSE/Railways need to be duly forwarded by the competent authority however in case they are not forwarded a NOC from the competent authority at the time of Interview would be required.
- Application should mention the status of D&AR/Vigilance clearance of the applicant. In case D&AR/ Vigilance clearance is not conveyed it will deemed to be considered as No D&AR/Vigilance case is pending/ contemplated against the employee and to that extent Individual will have to give an undertaking.g. Attested copies of Annual Performance Appraisal Reports (APAR) for the last 03 years should be enclosed by the forwarding authority or a scanned copy should be enclosed with the application.
- The hard copy of the online application duly signed and complete in all respects should be superscribed as “Application for the post of General Manager/IT on deputation basis” and may be sent within 28 days from the date of issue of this requirement at the below mentioned address : Dy. General Manager/HRM, Ircon International Limited, C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi-110017.
- Ircon’s online application system at its website www.ircon.org will remain functional from 13.00 hrs of 15.10.2014 to 24.00 hrs of 04.11.2014. However, candidates should complete the application at the earliest in order to avoid site congestion
- Before submitting the filled in application candidates should ensure that all the entries are properly filled and are correct.
IMPORTANT DATES :
- Start time & date for applying online 13.00 hrs of 15.10.2014
- Time & last date for applying online 24.00 hrs of 04.11.2014
- Last date for printing the online submitted application 11.11.2014
- Last date for receipt of the hard copy of the system generated application at Ircon’s office 11.11.2014
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 04.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IRCON|