IRCON International Limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Thermit Welders through recruitment notification – IRCON International Limited Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. C07/2014. Candidates who have completed 10TH PASS can apply for the new recruitment notification from IRCON International Limited
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Thermit Welders on or before 01/01/2015. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||IRCON International Limited|
|Vacancy Name||Thermit Welders|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||01/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||IRCON International Limited, C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi-110 017.|
Detail of IRCON International Limited Thermit Welders Recruitment:
IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a premier schedule “A” infrastructure Public Sector Enterprise under Ministry of Railways engaged in the construction of turnkey infrastructure projects in Railways, Highways, Buildings, Power sectors, etc. The company has recorded a turnover of more than Rs 4000 crores in the year 2013-14. The company has successfully completed large value Railway Projects in India and abroad including Malaysia, Bangladesh, Algeria, Iraq, Syria, etc. The company invites applications for the posts of Thermit Welders on Contract basis for one year (further extendable to two years ) for posting at its Algeria Project, Algeria:
- No of post : 02
- Fixed Salary : 850 (USD) pm
- Qualification : 10th Standard with Valid RDSO competency certificate for Thermit Welding
- Post Qualification Experience : Minimum 10 years of experience for thermit welding on Indian Railway Project either in Indian Railway or with any contractor of Indian Railways
Selection Procedure for IRCON International Limited – Thermit Welders Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/01/2015
- Applicants who consider themselves eligible should straightway report for the walk-in interview along with duly filled in application on 05/ 01/2015
How to apply for Thermit Welders Vacancy in IRCON International Limited:
- Application typed on A-4 size paper in the format given below should be addressed and sent to Deputy General Manager/HRM, Ircon International Limited, C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi- 110017 accompanied with the self attested photocopies of the following documents : a) Matriculation Certificate (for age proof); b) Certificate of qualification, if any. c) Valid RDSO competency certificate for thermit welding c) Certificates in proof of experience clearly indicating the length and line of experience as per eligibility conditions; d) Copy of valid Passport / or copy of receipt if applied for passport.
- Applicants may send their application in advance to the address as is given below in the table or Applicants who consider themselves eligible should straightway report for the walk-ininterview along with duly filled in application as per the following schedule. No interview call letters will be issued as this is a walk-in-interview.
- Only such applicants will be interviewed who are eligible as per the eligibility criteria. Applicants are, therefore, advised to check their eligibility thoroughly while applying so as to avoid disappointment at a later stage. The applicants must bring the original certificates in proof of age, community, educational qualifications and experience while coming for the interview failing which the interview of the candidate will not be held.
- Applications not accompanied by experience certificate, incomplete or vague applications will be rejected summarily. Applications not in the prescribed format will also not be entertained.
- Applicants working in Govt./PSUs may note that this is a short duration contract post and even for these posts they have to produce NOC at the time of interview and resign from their parent organization on their selection.
- The envelope containing the application should be clearly superscribed “Application for the post Thermit Welder on contract basis for Algeria Project, Algeria- Advt. C07/2014”.Last date for receiving advance application : 01.01.2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/01/2015
IRCON International Limited Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO. C07/2014 .
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IRCON|
|Other Miniratna jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
|Other Top company jobs|
18-01-2017 , 19-01-2017