IRCON International Limited conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Works Engineer/Site Supervisors on contract Basis for B.E/B.Tech holders on August 14, 2014
Company name : IRCON International Limited
Posts : Works Engineer/Site Supervisors on contract Basis
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Salary : Rs. 15,500-23,500/- p.m
No of Openings : 20
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 14.08.2014
Details of Post :
Works Engineer/Site Supervisors on contract Basis
IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a premier schedule “A” infrastructure Public Sector Enterprise under Ministry of Railways engaged in the construction of turnkey infrastructure projects in Railways, Highways, Buildings, Power sectors, etc. The company has recorded a turnover of more than Rs 4000 crores in the year 2013-14. The company has successfully completed large value Railway Projects in India and abroad including Malaysia, Bangladesh, Algeria, Iraq, Syria, etc.
Name of the Post :Works Engineer (Civil)
- No of Post : 10
- Qualification :Degree in Civil Engineering
- Remuneration :Rs. 23,500/- p.m.
Name of the Post :Site Supervisors (Civil)
- No of Post : 10
- Qualification :Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Remuneration :Rs. 15,500/- p.m.
Selection Process: Selection will be through walk-in interview, The details regarding walk in interview is as mentioned in para C-2 below.
- The above posts are specifically for the Ircon’s projects at Chhattisgarh and not for the regular establishment of IRCON. The appointment will be initially for One year, extendable further till completion of the project if the services of the candidates are found to be satisfactory. However, the appointment is co-terminus with the project and will not confer any right to claim absorption in regular establishment of the company or for appointment in other projects of the company.
- Reimbursement for indoor treatment for self at the place of posting only would be permissible.
- Minimum PF as prescribed under the EPF & MP Act 1952 will be deducted from the salary and a matching contribution will be made by IRCON. The accumulations will be paid at the time of cessation of contract.
- One leave for each calendar month of service which can be availed during the contract period. Leave can be carried forward and accumulated but no leave encashment for un availed leave is allowed during the contract or on resignation or termination of contract. No other type of leave would be admissible.
- One weekly off and other public holidays when the project office remains closed would be available.
- TA/DA would also be admissible if deputed on outstation duty.
- Working hours will be the same as for the project.
- No other perks or benefits would be admissible except the above.
- The ex-employees of IRCON, whose services were terminated due to closure of projects can also apply for these posts if they fulfill the required qualifications and experience. A copy of the termination letter should be sent along with the application. This appointment will be subject to their satisfactory performance and shall be co-terminus with the project. The persons so appointed for this project will have no claim for their absorption in regular establishment of the Company or for appointment in other projects of the company.
- Contract employees working in Ircon who apply for any of the above two advertised post would be given age relaxation upto the extent of service rendered by them in Ircon beyond age limits as per the advertisement, provided they fulfill all other eligibility conditions.
How to apply: Application typed on A-4 size paper in the format given below should be addressed and sent to Mr.Parvinder Singh, Project Head, Ircon International Limited,Chhattisgarh as per address given in table below accompanied with the self attested photocopies of the following documents :
- Matriculation Certificate (for age proof)
- Certificate of Engineering Degree/Diploma as per eligibility conditions
- Certificate of other professional qualifications, if any.
- Certificate in proof of experience, if any, clearly indicating the length and line of experience as per eligibility conditions.
- Community certificate (SC/ST/OBC), if applicable)
- Only such applicants will be interviewed who are eligible as per the eligibility criteria. Applicants are, therefore, advised to check their eligibility thoroughly while applying so as to avoid disappointment at a later stage. The applicants must bring the original certificates in proof of age, community, educational qualifications and experience while coming for the interview failing which the interview of the candidate will not be held.
- Incomplete or vague applications will be rejected summarily. Applications not in the prescribed format will also not be entertained.
- Applicants working in Govt./PSUs may note that this is a short duration contract post and even for these posts they have to produce NOC at the time of interview and resign from their parent organization on their selection.
- The envelope should be superscribed – “ Application for the post of Works Engineer(Civil) / Site Supervisor (Civil) for Ircon’s projects at Chhattisgarh
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 14.08.2014
|Click here for More Details|
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016