Islamic University of Science and Technology (IUST) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Islamic University of Science and Technology (IUST)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 10/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Islamic University of Science and Technology (IUST)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||10/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||ISLAMIC UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY. AWANTIPORA, JAMMU&KASHMIR|
Detail of Islamic University of Science and Technology (IUST) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications on plain paper are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up of one position of JRF available under DBT Project entitled “Identification and characterization of the nutritional as well as anti-nutritional components of minor fruits”. The position is on contractual basis and co-terminus with the project.
- Essential : M.Sc Food Technology/Biochemistry/Chemistry with 55% marks or equivalent overall grade point average. NET in concerned Subject or two years of research experience in concerned field in any state/central/recognized organization.
- Desirable: Knowledge of Phytochemicals and antioxidants. Working experience of HPLC/ Chromatographic techniques.
- The engagement shall be governed in light of the terms and conditions of the funding agency in all respects.
Selection Procedure for Islamic University of Science and Technology (IUST) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Islamic University of Science and Technology (IUST):
The application should reach the office of the undersigned by or before 10-04-2015 upto 2.00 PM. The interview for the eligible candidate shall be held on13-04- 2015 at 11.00 AM in the office of Registrar, IUST, Awantipora for which no separate notice will be issued unless otherwise. Applications should be accompanied by photocopies of all relevant certificates. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview. The advertisement notice is also available on the university website: www.islamicuniversity.edu.in
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/04/2015