Islamic University of Science and Technology (IUST) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Training and Placement Officer through recruitment notification – Islamic University of Science and Technology (IUST) Recruitment 2015 – NO. IUST/REG/ADV/15/5216-40. Candidates who have completed Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Islamic University of Science and Technology (IUST).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Training and Placement Officer Job on or before 12/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Islamic University of Science and Technology (IUST)
Vacancy Name : Training and Placement Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : KASHMIR
Last Date to Apply for this job : 12/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : ISLAMIC UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY AWANTIPORA, KASHMIR
Detail of Islamic University of Science and Technology (IUST) Training and Placement Officer Recruitment:
Online application forms are invited from permanent residents of Jammu & Kashmir State for the post of Training and Placement Officer in the Pay Band of Rs. 15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/
|Post||No of post||Qualification|
|Training and Placement Officer||1||Essential 1. Master degree with 55% marks of equivalent Grade Point Average. 2. 03 years experience in placement of students in the Universities/Institution of Higher Education and liaison with Industries within and outside country. Desirable i. Communication skills both oral and written. ii. Ability to provide guidance & counseling.|
Selection Procedure for Islamic University of Science and Technology (IUST) – Training and Placement Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Training and Placement Officer Vacancy in Islamic University of Science and Technology (IUST) :
- Allowances shall be paid as per university rules.
- Applicants should be within the age limit of 18-40 years as on 01-01-2015. However, this shall not apply to the in-service candidates.
- Candidates are required to apply online through University website www.iustlive.com. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted. The candidate has to pay fee of Rs. 800/- (Rupees eight hundred only) which can be deposited in any of the branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank against the autogenerated pay-in-slip with the application form.
- The in-service candidates should forward their application forms through their employer.
- Hard copy of application form alongwith a Bank receipt of pay-in-slip (University Copy) complete in all respects duly supported by attested copies of certificates and testimonials should reach office of the Registrar by or before 12th August, 2015. Applications received after the expiry of the said date will not be entertained.
- Eligible candidates will be informed about the date and place of interview through intimation under certificate of posting/ speed post/ registered post/e-mail whichever suitable. However, University does not take any responsibility for non receipt or delayed receipt of the intimation by a candidate.
- Candidates are advised to remain in contact with university office/ website regarding date of interview.
- The candidates will have to produce original documents relating to their qualification, experience etc. at the time of appearing in the interview.
- The University reserves the right to defer filling up of any or all the posts advertised here-in above, without assigning any reason thereof.
- The university reserves the right not to fill up all or any of the posts advertised herein above without assigning reason thereof.
- The university reserves the right to increase/ decrease the number of posts advertised here-in-above.
- The university reserves its right to place reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for interview. Short listing of the applicants shall be made on the basis of merit/ screening test.
- Candidates not fulfilling the requisite requirements prescribed here-in-above as on the last date of receipt of applications need not apply.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to candidates for appearing in the interview/test.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/8/2015
Islamic University of Science and Technology (IUST) Recruitment 2014 – NO. IUST/REG/ADV/15/5216-40.