Islamic University of Science and Technology (IUST) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Degree/ LLB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Islamic University of Science and Technology (IUST)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Junior Assistant & More Vacancies on or before 16/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Islamic University of Science and Technology (IUST)
Vacancy Name : Junior Assistant & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate/ LLB
Total No Of Vacancy : 07 Posts
Salary : Rs.5,200-34,800/-pm
Job Location : Kashmir
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 16/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Islamic University of Science and Technology (IUST), Kashmir
Detail Of Islamic University of Science and Technology (IUST) Junior Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Jr. Assistant 04:
- (Pay Band of Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-)
- Essential i) Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent Grade Point Average. ii) Typing speed of 40 words per minute on computer.
- Desirable i) Knowledge of Computer Applications. candidates holding PG degree are exempted from having 50% marks at Graduation.
Legal Assistant 01:
- (Pay Band of Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-)
- Essential i) Bachelor’ Degree in law from a recognized University with at least 50% marks or equivalent Grade Point Average. ii) Three years experience in handling court cases in a Government/ Semi-Government organization and / or practice before High Court or Lower Court in Civil/ Labour service rules.
- Desirable i) Thorough understanding of service rules. iii) Good drafting and noting skills
Section Officer 02:
- (Pay Band of Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-)
- Essential i) Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent Grade Point Average. ii) Five years of continuous service as Head Assistant or equivalent in administration in a University/ Government/ Semi Government organization.
- Desirable i) Communication skills both oral and written. ii)Ability to provide guidance and leadership to the staff. iii) A good Knowledge of Computer Applications. iv) The incumbent should possess an aptitude for drafting/ noting in English, adequate exposure in handling one or more functions related to general administration/ Establishment/ Examination and Academics.
Selection Procedure For Islamic University of Science and Technology (IUST) – Junior Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Assistant & More Vacancies Vacancy in Islamic University of Science and Technology (IUST):
- Allowances shall be paid as per university rules.
- Applicants should be within the age limit of 18-40 years as on 01-01-2015. However, this shall not apply to the in-service candidates.
- Candidates are required to apply online through University website www.iustlive.com. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted. The candidate has to pay fee of Rs. 800/- (Rupees eight hundred only) which can be deposited in any of the branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank against the auto-generated pay-in-slip with the application form.
- The in-service candidates should forward their application forms through their employer.
- Hard copy of application form alongwith a Bank receipt of pay-in-slip (University Copy) complete in all respects duly supported by attested copies of certificates and testimonials should reach office of the Registrar by or before 16nd June, 2015. Applications received after the expiry of the said date will not be entertained.
- Candidates who are eligible for applying for more than one post are required to apply separately for each post.
- Eligible candidates will be informed about the date and place of interview through intimation under certificate of posting/ speed post/ registered post/e-mail whichever suitable. However, University does not take any responsibility for non receipt or delayed receipt of the intimation by a candidate.
- Candidates are advised to remain in contact with university office/ website regarding date of interview.
- The candidates will have to produce original documents relating to their qualification, experience etc. at the time of appearing in the interview.
- The University reserves the right to defer filling up of any or all the posts advertised here-in above, without assigning any reason thereof.
- The university reserves the right not to fill up all or any of the posts advertised herein above without assigning reason thereof.
- The university reserves the right to increase/ decrease the number of posts advertised here-in-above.
- The university reserves its right to place reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for interview. Short listing of the applicants shall be made on the basis of merit/ screening test.
- Candidates not fulfilling the requisite requirements prescribed here-in-above as on the last date of receipt of applications need not apply.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to candidates for appearing in the interview/test.
- Availability of online application form: 27rd May, 2015.
- Last date for submission of Online/ Hard copy of Application form: 16th June, 2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/06/2015
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016