ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. IPRC/RMT/01/2015 DATED 31.01.2015. Candidates who have completed 10TH/12TH/ITI/DIPLOMA/B.SC can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Technical Assistant & More Vacancies from 31/01/2015 to 23/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Watch this Video on How to Apply for the Post :
|Company Name||ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC)|
|Vacancy Name||Technical Assistant & More Vacancies|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||23/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||THE ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER RECRUITMENT SECTION, ISRO PROPULSION COMPLEX (IPRC), MAHENDRAGIRI POST, TIRUNELVELI DISTRICT, TAMIL NADU – 627 133.|
Detail of ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC) Technical Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Indian space programme was institutionalized in 1969 with the formation of Indian Space Research Organisation [ISRO]. ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC), is the lead centre in the area of Liquid Propulsion for ISRO’s Launch Vehicle and Spacecraft programmes. Research and Development of Earth Storable/Cryogenic and Semi Cryogenic propulsion and delivery of Engines, stages, Associated Control Systems and Components for Launch Vehicle and Spacecraft programmes of ISRO are the main responsibilities of the IPRC located in Mahendragiri,Near Kavalkinaru, Tirunelveli District – 627133,Tamil Nadu. Formerly, IPRC was known as LPSC, Mahendragiri and taking cognizance of the future growth of the space program of our nation and the concomitant expansion at Mahendragiri, it was elevated as IPRC with effect from February 01, 2014.
|Discipline||Number of Post||Essential Qualification||Mode of Selection|
|A. TECHNICAL ASSISTANT – (PAY BAND Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs 4600)|
|001||TECHNICAL ASSISTANT [ELECTRICAL]||FIRST CLASS Diploma in Electrical Engineering||Written Test/Interview|
|B. SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT – (PAY BAND Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs 4600)|
|002||SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT [CHEMISTRY]||Graduation with First Class in Chemistry.||Written Test/Interview|
|C. TECHNICIAN B – (PAY BAND Rs.5200-20200/- + GRADE PAY Rs.2000/-)|
|003||TECHNICIAN ‘B’ [FITTER]||1.SSLC/SSC pass 2.ITI/NTC/NAC in Fitter Trade NCVT||Test+Interview|
|004||TECHNICIAN ‘B’ [TURNER]||1.SSLC/SSC pass 2.ITI/NTC/NAC in Turner Trade NCVT||Test+Interview|
|005||TECHNICIAN ‘B’ [PLUMBER]||1.SSLC/SSC pass 2.ITI/NTC/NAC in Plumber Trade NCVT||Test+Interview|
|006||TECHNICIAN ‘B’ [CIVIL]||1.SSLC/SSC pass 2.ITI/NTC/NAC in Civil Trade NCVT||Test+Interview|
|007||TECHNICIAN ‘B’ [ELECTRICIAN]||1.SSLC/SSC pass 2.ITI/NTC/NAC in Electrician Trade NCVT||Test+Interview|
|D. FIREMAN A – (PAY BAND Rs.5200-20200/- + GRADE PAY Rs.1900/-)|
|008||FIREMAN A||1.SSLC/SSC pass, 2.Should satisfy the prescribed Physical Fitness/ Endurance Test Standards||Test+Interview|
Note: Based on the ON-LINE applications received initial screening will be conducted for shortlisting the candidates for further processing. The Centre may adopt the method of conducting Written Test for initial screening or may directly shortlist the candidates for Interview by fixing a higher cut-off percentage for marks scored in the essential qualification course. Please note that this qualification prescribed is the minimum requirement and the same does not automatically make candidates eligible for Written Test/Interview. If Written Test is opted for preliminary screening, the Written Test score will not reflect in the final selection process. The final selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in the Test/Interview. [UR – Un-reserved, OBC – Other Backward Class, SC – Scheduled Caste ]
AGE LIMIT (as on 01.01.2015) Age limit on 01.01.2015 for Code No.001 to 007 is 35 years and for Code No.008 is 25 years. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST candidates (5 years) and OBC candidates (3 years) for posts reserved for them. Ex-Servicemen and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) are eligible for upper age relaxation as per Government of India Rules. Children/family members of those who died in the riots of 1984 will be given preference in recruitment by giving necessary age relaxation as applicable.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply. The posts are temporary, but likely to continue indefinitely. Rounding off of marks not permitted.
- Those who possess the required qualification as on the last date of application only need to apply. In case of applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories, an Attested Copy of the latest Caste/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format (as per Annexures) applicable for reservation in jobs under Government of India should be submitted while attending Interview. In respect of OBC Candidates, reservation will be available only to candidates, who do not fall in the Creamy Layer. Therefore, OBC certificates must specifically include the clause regarding exclusion from Creamy Layer and should be updated valid at the relevant point of time i.e.; the time of submission of application form for the above post.
- Candidates will have to produce original documents in proof of the details furnished in their application at the time of Test/Interview for verification. Those who fail to produce the said documents will not be allowed to attend the Test/ Interview.
- Initially the place of posting will be in IPRC, but the incumbents are liable to be posted in any of the Centres or Units of ISRO or Department of Space situated anywhere in India as and when required.
- The essential qualifications for the above posts should be acquired from a recognized State Board/University.
- For the above posts, the Organization has a progressive HRD policy and provides an excellent growth potential for the right individual through its periodical merit based performance review system (titled Merit Promotion Scheme) where the employees are reviewed and promoted to next grade on merit after a prescribed residency period without reference to vacancies available in the higher post.
- Attractive benefits such as Medical Facilities (CHSS- Contributory Health Service Scheme) for self and dependents, Transports facilities in lieu of transport allowance, Subsidized Canteen, House Building Advance, Leave Travel Concession, New Pension Scheme, Quarters in lieu of House Rent Allowance and other social security measures are also provided to ISRO employees in addition to the facilities available to other Central Government employees. The Centre also has a well-stocked Library that provides an excellent opportunity for professional development.
- Outstation candidates called for interview will be paid to and fro Second Class Railway Fare by the shortest route on production of Railway ticket or bus fare on production of bus ticket in case they are not availing the free concession offered by Indian Railways for the purpose.
- Applications received against this advertisement will be short-listed and those short listed candidates alone will be called for further selection process.
- Applications without the requisite information will not be considered. The Centre reserves the right not to fill-up any of the posts, if it so decides.
- Those intending to apply for more than one post should send separate applications for each post. GOVERNMENT STRIVES TO HAVE A WORKFORCE WHICH REFLECTS GENDER BALANCE AND WOMEN CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. CANVASSING in ANY FORM will be a DISQUALIFICATION.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained. Any urgent queries or grievances shall be addressed to [email protected]
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
- Opening Date of ON-LINE Registration : January 31, 2015 10.00 Hrs
- Closing Date of ON-LINE Registration : February 23, 2015 16.00 Hrs
- Last Date of Receiving Confirmation Copy by Ordinary Post : March 03, 2015 16.00 Hrs
Selection Procedure for ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC) – Technical Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23/02/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Technical Assistant & More Vacancies Vacancy in ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC):
- Applications will be received ON-LINE ONLY. Physical applications will not be entertained.
- The portal for ON-LINE APPLICATION will be available from 31.01.2015 to 23.02.2015.
- For applying ON-LINE click on the Name of the Post for which application is to be submitted. Fill in all the requisite information correctly. After filling the information, there will be an opportunity to verify your credentials. If any corrections have to be made, click PREV STEP button and make necessary corrections. After verifying and ensuring that the information entered are correct, click SUBMIT, after which no modifications could be made.
- After confirmation, your ONLINE REGISTRATION NUMBER will be displayed on the screen. Carefully note down and preserve this ONLINE REGISTRATION NUMBER for future references.
- The applicants should furnish their e-Mail ID CORRECTLY and COMPULSORILY upon ON-LINE registration. All further intimations to eligible candidates for Test/Interview will be sent through e-Mail only.
- A confirmation copy will be generated after registering ON-LINE application. The confirmation copy should be duly signed and a recent passport size photograph should be duly affixed and self attested in the space provided and should be mandatorily sent by ORDINARY POST (no Speed-Post or Registered-Post shall be sent) to; THE ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER RECRUITMENT SECTION, ISRO PROPULSION COMPLEX (IPRC), MAHENDRAGIRI POST, TIRUNELVELI DISTRICT, TAMIL NADU – 627 133.
- Applicants who are currently employed under Central/State Govt./Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous Organisation should send the confirmation copy generated after registering the ON-LINE application Through Proper Channel. If they anticipate any delay in forwarding their applications, they should send an advance copy of the print-out to the address mentioned above so as to reach before the due date. However, such candidates will be allowed to attend the test/ interview only on production of No Objection Certificate from their employer.
- The OBC candidates claiming age relaxation should enclose a declaration (as per Annexure-I) along with their application, without which the application will not be considered. The Name and full Address of the candidate should be written neatly and legibly on the left-hand bottom side of the postal cover comprising the above documents. The cover shall be super-scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____<name of the post>____” x. The above documents should reach within seven days of ON-LINE registration or in any case not later than 03.03.2015 16.00 Hrs failing which the application registered ON-LINE will not be considered.
- The applicant need not send any other documents such as copies of certificates/mark lists in proof of educational qualification, work experience, age etc.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23/02/2015
Reference: ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. IPRC/RMT/01/2015 DATED 31.01.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IPRC|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016