ITI Limited is conducting Walkin drive for BE/B.Tech Diploma holders for Engineer/ Technical Assistant role on August 08, 2013
Company name : ITI Limited
Posts : Engineer/ Technical Assistant
Qualification : BE/B.Tech Diploma
Location : Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Kolkata
Last date to apply : 08 Aug 2013
Details of Post :
Engineer/ Technical Assistant
ITI Limited, the Country’s premier Telecom Company, multi unit Central Public Sector Undertaking is all set to take Telecom and IT to greater and unexplored realms. The Company has also emerged as the country’s leading total solutions provider in telecommunications. The Company offers complete range of telecom products covering the whole spectrum of Switching, Transmission, Access and Subscriber premises equipment. In line with the prevailing technology trend ITI has made strides in the CDMA and GSM Technology, manufacture of GSM-BTS and Infrastructure equipment. Besides offering the latest telecom solutions and customized support to a variety of businesses, ITI has a dedicated Network Systems Unit for carrying out installation and commissioning of equipment and undertaking turnkey jobs. The company has set up state of the art data centre at Bangalore.
Requirement of Contract Engineer
- Name of the Post: Engineer
- Qualification : The incumbent should be a Graduate in Engineering in Electronics / Electronics and Communication / Telecommunication / Electrical & Electronics with an aggregate of 65% marks & above in respect of GEN & OBC candidates and 63% marks in respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe & Persons with Disability.
- Age Limit: AGE: 28 years as on the date of the advertisement. (Relaxable by 5 years for SC / ST and PWD and 3 years for OBC candidates (non creamy layer)) in accordance with the Govt. of India guidelines. 1.4. Remuneration: The remuneration payable will be Rs.12000/- PM during contract period and term may be extended on need basis.
Requirement of Contract Diploma Holder [only Delhi Venue]
- Name of the Post: Technical Assistant
- Qualification : The incumbent should be a Diploma in Engineering in Electronics / Electronics and Communication / Telecommunication / Electrical & Electronics with an aggregate of 65% marks & above in respect of GEN & OBC candidates and 63% marks in respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe & Persons with Disability.
- Age Limit: AGE: 28 years as on the date of the advertisement. (Relaxable by 5 years for SC / ST and PWD and 3 years for OBC candidates (non creamy layer)) in accordance with the Govt. of India guidelines.
- Remuneration: The remuneration payable will be Rs.6000/- PM during contract period and term may be extended on need basis.
Other additional benefits:
- Provident Fund as per relevant rules / Act.
- Medical Facility for self.
- Subsidized Canteen facility wherever available.
- Company’s residential quarters subject to availability wherever available.
12 days casual leave as per company’s rules 4. General Conditions: a. Reservation for SC/ST and OBC (Non-creamy layer): Reservations or SC/ST/OBC (Non creamy layer) and persons with disabilities (PWD) Ex-Servicemen category exist as per Govt. of India Guidelines. Candidates belonging to OBC Category are required to submit recent certificate stating that they do not come under the purview of “Creamy Layer” from a competent Authority In the prescribed format issued by the Govt. of India. b. Educational Qualification & Age limit prescribed wills be as on the date of advertisement. c. The preference will be given to candidates for selecting the desired place of posting
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES
Candidates ready to take up the challenge and meeting the requirements may attend WALK-ININTERVIEW with the prescribed duly filled in Employment Application format along with the attested photocopies of certificates & Marks Sheets in proof of Educational Qualification (Xth Standard / SSLC onwards) to one of the addresses mentioned below.
Attested photocopies of certificates & Marks Sheets in proof of Educational Qualification (Xth Standard / SSLC and onwards should be enclosed. Original certificates & testimonials should be presented for verification at the time of interview. Attested photocopies of the experience certificates, if any. SC / ST / OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) category candidates should attach attested photocopy of Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority (Disablement certificate in case of Persons with Disability) in the format prescribed by the Government of India from time to time. In case of candidates from Government / Quasi Government / PSU, the applications should be supported by NOC from the employer. Candidates are requested to check their eligibility criteria with egard to age and qualification against the advertisement.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 08 Aug 2013
For more details – Click Here