IWMP Mewat Haryana has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Programmer through recruitment notification – IWMP Mewat Haryana Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech, M.Sc, B.Sc, BCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from IWMP Mewat Haryana.
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Junior Programmer on or before 05/08/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : IWMP Mewat Haryana
Vacancy Name : Junior Programmer
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, M.Sc, B.Sc, BCA
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs-15,000/-pm
Job Location : Nuh-Mewat
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 05/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : District Information & Technology Society (DITS), Room No. 308, 2nd Floor, Mini Secretariat Nuh-Mewat 122107.
Detail Of IWMP Mewat Haryana Junior Programmer Recruitment:
- Name of Post :Junior Programmer
- No. of Post :02
- Qualification :B.E./B.Tech (Computer Science/IT/Electronic & Communications) OR M.Sc (Computer Science/IT) OR MCA OR B level from DOEACC OR M.SC. (Physics/ Mathematic/ Statistics) and PGDCA (min. duration of PGDCA is one year) with minimum 50% marks. OR BCA/B.Sc. (Computer Science/Information Tech.) / Three year Diploma from SBTE with min. 60% marks. Candidate having experience in Software Development in a reputed office or a limited Company will be given preference. Candidate must have knowledge in VB, .NET, Java, SQL Server, SQL Language, Networking etc.
- Monthly Emoluments:Rs-15,000/-pm
Selection Procedure For IWMP Mewat Haryana – Junior Programmer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Programmer Vacancy in IWMP Mewat Haryana:
- The application form should be filled in by the candidates in his/her own handwriting.
- A recent Passport size photograph duly attested by any Gazetted officer will have to be affixed on the space provided in the application form.
- Attested copies of supporting documents in respect of qualification and experience should be attached with the application form.
- The job is for 89 days rate contract basis (purely temporarily & on contractual) and same may be terminated by competent authority without assigning any reason.
- The form should be submitted in the office of District Information & Technology Society (DITS), Room No. 308, 2nd Floor, Mini Secretariat Nuh-Mewat 122107. Last date of submission of complete application form is 05/08/2015 up to 05:00 PM.
- Test/interview for shortlisted candidate will be held on 07/08/2015 (Friday) at 3:00 PM. The candidate will not be entitled for any TA/DA for the Skill Test / Interview.
- The competent authority has right to postpone or cancel the test/interview or to reject the selection at any time without assigning any reason.
- Uncompleted application form will be rejected.
- For any query Contact at Office No. 01267-274676.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/08/2015