Maharashtra State Agricultural Marketing Board (MSAMB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Visiting Faculties through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Pharm, M.Pharm, B.Ed, M.Ed can apply for the new recruitment notification from Maharashtra State Agricultural Marketing Board (MSAMB).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Visiting Faculties Job on or before 30/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Jadavpur University
Vacancy Name : Visiting Faculties
Educational Qualification : B.Pharma,M.Pharma, B.Ed, M.Ed
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.9,000/- p.m
Job Location : KOLKATA
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : JADAVPUR UNIVERSITY KOLKATA – 700032
Detail of Maharashtra State Agricultural Marketing Board (MSAMB) Visiting Faculties Recruitment:
The University invites applications from Indian Nationals in the prescribed form for Visiting Faculties to teach the subjects mentioned for each department in the first semester 2015 – 2016 academic session in various departments of Faculty of Engineering and Technology:
|Post||No of post||Qualification|
|Visiting Faculties||01||1. Minimum Eligibility Criteria : a) Master’s degree with first class or equivalent at B.E. / B. Arch. / B. Pharm. or M.E./ M. Arch. / M. Pharm in relevant branch of Engineering (Engg.) and Technology (Tech.) / Architecture / Pharmacy. Note: The Minimum Eligibility Criteria for guest faculties for non-Engineering Subjects: a) Master’s degree with first class or equivalent at bachelors or masters level in relevant branch of study. Desirable Qualification: 1. Construction Engineering As mentioned in the document from the department 2. Printing Engineering Basic Bachelor degree in Printing Engineering and Masters degree in the relevant field of specialization. Teaching and / or Research Experience in the subjects mentioned will be preferred. 3. Power Engineering One Year teaching experience in the respective subject.|
Selection Procedure for Maharashtra State Agricultural Marketing Board (MSAMB) – Visiting Faculties Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Visiting Faculties Vacancy in Maharashtra State Agricultural Marketing Board (MSAMB) :
- The appointment will be for the 1 st Semester of the 2015-2016 academic session. The responsibility will include taking the classes, the examinations and the evaluation of the answer scripts.
- Guest faculties will be paid remuneration at the rate of Rs. 300/- per class period.
- Candidate who are eligible for Assistant Professor post as per UGC guidelines may apply in the prescribed format as given in the University website http://www.jaduniv.edu.in/upload_files/recruit_data/1392359243-1.pdf
- Complete application forms (one original and one photocopy of the duly filled-in application form along with all enclosures including self-attested copies of the testimonials are to be submitted in single copy each) have to be submitted to the Information Office on all working days within 11.00 am to 4.00 pm. The last date of receiving application is 30 June 2015.
- Each application must be accompanied by a signed declaration of the subjects the candidates is interested in teaching.
- No application fee need to be submitted.
- Upper age limit of applying candidates is 70 years on 01.11.2015.
- This guest faculty appointment will not create any claim for preference in any subsequent recruitment process.
- He / She have to work under the concerned Head of the Department.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/6/2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016