Jadavpur University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jadavpur University.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 15/10/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Jadavpur University
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs.18,o00/p.m
Job Location : Kolkata
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 15/10/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy:Audio-Visual Room of Mechanical Engineering Department, Jadavpur University, Kolkata – 700 032
Detail of Jadavpur University Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor and Masters degree in Mechanical/Power Engg. Desirable Qualification: Exposure to CFD work with working knowledge of Fluent and MATLAB will be preferred.
- Age: Maximum 32 years as on the date of interview; relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/Women/Physically Handicapped candidates Emolument of Rs. 18,000/- per month + HRA +Medical Benefits as per University norms will be paid to the selected candidate.
- The initial appointment is for one year but may be extended till the end of project. Performance of the fellow will be monitored time to time and if found unsatisfactory, the fellowship may be terminated with one month’s notice
Selection Procedure for Jadavpur University – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 15/10/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Research Fellow vacancy in Jadavpur University:
- A walk in interview will be held in the Audio-Visual Room of Mechanical Engineering Department, Jadavpur University, Kolkata – 700 032 on 15th October, 2015 at 3:00 p.m. for one senior research fellow for the project “Code Development for Numerical Simulation of Triggering and Propagation during Fuel Coolant Interaction” (PI: Dr. Nirmal Kumar Manna, Mech. Engg. Dept.)
- Interested candidates may appear in person at the time of interview with prescribed application form available from University Information Office along with original and attested copies of marksheets and certificates
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 15/10/2015
Audio-Visual Room of Mechanical Engineering Department, Jadavpur University, Kolkata – 700 032
21-02-2017 , 22-02-2017