Jadavpur University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Project Personnel through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.SC/Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jadavpur University
Eligible candidates can apply Online/ offline for the Job Senior Research Project Personnel on or before 27/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Jadavpur University|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Project Personnel|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||27/02/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||Jadavpur University, Department of Life Science & Bio Technology, Jadavpur University, Kolkata – 700032|
Detail of Jadavpur University Senior Research Project Personnel Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of Senior Research Project Personnel in the project “Sustainable ArsenicBearing Sludge Management” funded by UC Berkeley Higher Education Solutions Network –USAID-DIL in which Global Change Programme-Jadavpur University is a consortium partner. The project PI is Dr. Amit Dutta, Department of Civil Engineering- JU and Co-PI is Dr. Anupam Debsarkar, Department of Civil Engineering-JU.
- Post: Senior Research Project Personnel -1(one position)
- Essential Qualification: Bachelor degree in Civil/Chemical Engineering or M.Sc. in Chemistry from UGC recognized University or equivalent institute.
- Desired Qualification: Masters in Civil/Environmental /Chemical Engineering or Ph.D. in Natural Science with specialization in environmental pollution and its management from UGC recognized University or equivalent institute. A doctoral degree in Civil /Environmental Engineering is a plus. Prior research experience of chemical and physical analysis of soil/sludge, knowledge of hazardous sludge handling, AAS and electro – coagulation or similar process preferably with concrete; proficiency in multi-stakeholder project handling, co-ordination and field work in rural areas; readiness for extensive travel; exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, high attention to detail; self-driven and empathic.
- Duration: Initially for 6 months, likely to be extended. Total project period is 2 years.
- Time Compensation: Rs.50, 000/- all inclusive per month. A higher amount may be considered depending upon qualifications and experience.
Selection Procedure for Jadavpur University – Senior Research Project Personnel Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/02/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to Apply for Senior Research Project Personnel Vacancy in Jadavpur University:
Interested candidates are requested to apply using the prescribed format available at http://www.jaduniv.edu.in/ in the ‘Recruitment’ section. Short listed candidates will be notified through email to appear for the interview. Provision for Skype interview may be considered. No TA/DA is permissible. Applications, in the prescribed format (available at http://www.jaduniv.edu.in/ in the ‘Recruitment’ section) with full details accompanied by the CV and the scanned copies of certificates, mark sheets etc. should either be emailed to email@example.com or be sent by post to The Coordinator-Global Change Porgramme, Jadavpur University, Biren Roy Research Laboratory (1st Floor), 188 Raja S.C Mallick Road, Kolkata 700032. The last date of receiving of application (via post or email) is 27th February, 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date for this job 27/02/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Jadavpur University|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|