Jadavpur University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Guest Faculty through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jadavpur University
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Guest Faculty on or before 19/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Jadavpur University
Vacancy Name : Guest Faculty
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 03 Posts
Salary : Rs. 300 per lecture period
Job Location : Jadavpur
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 19/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : School of Cultural Text and Records, Rabindra Bhavan (near OAT), JU Main Campus, Jadavpur.
Detail Of Jadavpur University Guest Faculty Recruitment:
- No of post : 3 posts
- Essential: a. Post-Graduate Degree in any discipline with minimum of 55% or equivalent b. At least 2 years’ experience in any major Digital Humanities project Or Post-graduate qualification in Digital Humanities
- Desirable: Proven competence in any or more of the following fields: a. Textual Computing; b. Mark-up languages; c. Programing Languages; d. Geographic Information Systems; e. Text / Image / Audio-visual Archiving; f. Database management; g. Digital game studies.
- Remuneration: Rs. 300 per lecture period
Selection Procedure For Jadavpur University – Guest Faculty Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 19/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Guest Faculty Vacancy in Jadavpur University:
Deadline: June 19, 2015 Full CV with details of project/work experience is to be submitted at the office of Director. School of
Cultural Text and Records, Rabindra Bhavan (near OAT), JU Main Campus, Jadavpur.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 19/06/2015