Jadavpur University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow/ Technical Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Diploma/ Graduate/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jadavpur University.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow/ Technical Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 25/05/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Jadavpur University
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow/ Technical Assistant
Educational Qualification : Diploma/ Any Graduate/ B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech/ MCA
Total No Of Vacancy :03 Posts
Job Location :Kolkata
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 25/05/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Departmental Committee Room, Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering, Jadavpur University, Kolkata – 700 032.
Jadavpur University is a public state university located in Kolkata, West Bengal. It has two campuses: the main campus at Jadavpur and the new campus at Salt Lake, approximately 12.6 kilometres (7.8 mi) and 8.8 kilometres (5.5 mi) from the city centre respectively. A third campus is due to open at the site of the erstwhile National Instruments (CSIR India), opposite the main campus along the Raja S.C. Mullick Road.
Detail Of Jadavpur University Junior Research Fellow/ Technical Assistant Recruitment:
Project – “Remote Health : A Framework for Health-care Services using Mobile and Sensor- Cloud Technologies”
A walk-in-interview will be held on 25/05/2015 at 11:00 a.m. for the following posts to work in the above project funded by Information Technology Research Academy (ITRA), Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Govt. of India.
Junior Research Fellow (leading to PhD) – 02 positions:
- Qualification: M.E/ M. Tech in Computer Science & Engineering / Information Technology / Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent with minimum 6.5 CGPA or 60% marks from any recognized Institute/ University. Candidates with only B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering / Information Technology or M. Sc in Computer Science or MCA having good academic report may also be considered. However, if selected their emoluments will be less as per rule.
- Desirable: Knowledge in programming languages, in particular in JAVA and C / C++, experience in working with Linux / Unix operating systems and knowledge in wireless networking and distributed computing is desirable.
- Salary (per month): As approved by the funding authority.
Technical Assistant – 01 position:
- Qualification: Graduate in any discipline with Diploma in Computer Science or in Computer Applications or passed ‘A’ level or equivalent.
- Desirable Qualification: More than 5 years experience of setting up of hardware and software laboratory, system and/or network administration, and assisting in such laboratories in the context of Mobile Computing and Distributed Computing.
- Salary (per month): Rs.20,000/- (consolidated)
- Candidates selected for JRF positions will have to register for PhD at Jadavpur University after clearing the institutional admission procedure.
- Duration: Initially one year or till end of the project based on the performance of the candidates.
Selection Procedure For Jadavpur University – Junior Research Fellow/ Technical Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 25/05/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Research Fellow/ Technical Assistant vacancy in Jadavpur University:
Venue : Departmental Committee Room, Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering, Jadavpur University, Kolkata – 700 032.
No TA/ DA is admissible for candidates appearing for the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 25/05/2015
VENUE : Departmental Committee Room, Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering, Jadavpur University, Kolkata – 700 032.
03-03-2017 , 04-03-2017