Jadavpur University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Faculty through recruitment notification – Jadavpur University Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed M.E/M.Tech, B.E/B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jadavpur University.
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Faculty on or before 23/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Jadavpur University
Vacancy Name : Faculty
Educational Qualification : M.E/M.Tech, B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 34 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Kolkata
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 23/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Jadavpur University, 188, Raja Subodh Chandra Mullick Road, Jadavpur, Kolkata, West Bengal 700032
Detail Of Jadavpur University Faculty Recruitment:
The University invites applications from Indian Nationals in the prescribed form for Visiting Faculties to teach the subjects mentioned below for BEE(Evening) Course of Electrical Engineering Department under Faculty of Engineering and Technology in the first semester 2015 – 2016 academic session. Time schedule of classes: 6PM – 9PM (Monday to Friday) and 2PM – 5PM (Saturday).
Essential and Desirable Qualifications for Guest Faculties 1st Semester 2015-2016 academic session:
- Minimum Eligibility Criteria : a) Master’s degree (M.E./M.Tech.) in relevant branch of Engineering (Engg.) and Technology (Tech.) with first class or equivalent at B.E. / B.Tech.
- Note: The Minimum Eligibility Criteria for guest faculties for non-Engineering Subjects: a) Master’s degree with first class or equivalent at bachelors or masters level in relevant branch of study
- Desirable Qualification: One year teaching/research experience in the subjects mentioned will be preferred.
- Upper age limit of applying candidates is 70 years on 01.11.2015.
Selection Procedure For Jadavpur University – Faculty Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Faculty Vacancy in Jadavpur University:
- The appointment will be for the 1st Semester of the 2015-2016 academic session. The responsibility will include taking the classes, the examinations and the evaluation of the answer scripts.
- Guest faculties will be paid remuneration at the rate of Rs. 300/- per class period.
- Candidates who are eligible for Assistant Professor post as per UGC guidelines may apply in the prescribed format as given in the University website http://www.jaduniv.edu.in/upload_files/recruit_data/1392359243-1.pdf
- Complete application forms (one original and one photocopy of the duly filled-in application form along with all enclosures including self-attested copies of the testimonials are to be submitted in single copy each) have to be submitted to the Information Office on all working days within 11.00 am to 4.00 pm.
- The last date of receiving application is 23 July 2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23/07/2015
Top Company Openings:
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017