Jadavpur University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Visiting Faculties through recruitment notification – Jadavpur University Recruitment 2015 – Ref. No. REC/N/014/2015. Candidates who have completed Master Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jadavpur University
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Visiting Faculties Job on or before 22.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Jadavpur University|
|Vacancy Name||Visiting Faculties|
|Educational Qualification||M.Pharma, M.E/M.Tech, B.E/B.Tech, M.Arch, B.Pharma, M.Arch|
|Total No of Vacancy||NA|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||22.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Jadavpur University, Aurobindo Bhavan, 188, Raja S.C. Mallick Road, Jadavpur, Kolkata – 700 032|
Detail of Jadavpur University Visiting Faculties Recruitment:
- Qualification : a) Master’s degree with first class or equivalent at B.E. or M.E. in relevant branch of Engineering (Engg.) and Technology (Tech.). Note : The Minimum Eligibility Criteria for visiting faculties for non-Engineering Subjects : a) Master’s degree with first class or equivalent at B.E. / B. Arch. / B. Pharm. or M.E./ M. Arch. / M. Pharm in relevant branch of Engineering (Engg.) and Technology (Tech.) / Architecture / Pharmacy. Desirable : 1. Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering M.E. / M.Tech. in Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering for teaching the following subjects: Industrial Electronics, Elementary Electronics, basic Electronics Engineering, Electronic Circuits – I, Electronics Laboratory, Basic Electronics Laboratory. For Industrial Electronics, preference will be given with experienced persons from Industry. M.E. / M.Tech. in Electronics and Tele-communications Engineering with at least 3 years Teaching Experience of teaching the following specific subjects: Circuit Theory, Compiler Design, Compiler Construction, Stochastic Control, Numerical Analysis Laboratory. For the subjects Compiler Design and Compiler Construction, M.E. / M.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering is also acceptable. 2. Information Technology a) Teaching, research, industrial and/or professional experience in a reputed organization. b) Papers published in refereed journals and/or presented at conference. c) Specialization in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent at the under graduate level. d) Experience in teaching and/or research in the following fields would be preferred: Algorithms, System Programming, Wireless and Mobile Networks, Multimedia, Distributed Computing, Software Engineering, Soft Computing, Pattern Recognition, Image Processing, Security, Bioinformatics. 3. Printing Engineering Basic Bachelor degree in Printing Engineering and Masters degree in the relevant field of specialization. Teaching and / or Research Experience in the subjects mentioned will be preferred. 4. Construction Engineering As mentioned in the document from the department 5. Power Engineering As mentioned in the document from the department
- Age Limit : 70 years on 01.07.2015
Selection Procedure for Jadavpur University- Visiting Faculties Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Visiting Faculties Vacancy in Jadavpur University:
1. The appointment will be for the 2nd semester of the 2014-2015 academic session. The responsibility will include taking the classes, the examinations and the evaluation of the answer scripts. 2. Visiting faculties will be paid remuneration at the rate of Rs. 300/- per class period. 3. Candidate who are eligible for Assistant Professor post as per UGC guidelines may apply in the prescribed format as given in the University website http://www.jaduniv.edu.in/htdocs/upload_files/recruit_data/1392359243-1.pdf 4. Complete application forms (one original and one photocopy of the duly filled-in application form along with all enclosures including self-attested copies of the testimonials are to be submitted in single copy each) have to be submitted to the Information Office on all working days within 11.00 am to 4.00 pm. The last date of receiving application is 22 January 2015. 5. Each application must be accompanied by a signed declaration of the subjects the candidates is interested in teaching. 6. No application fee need to be submitted. 7. All eligible candidates will be called for interview according to the following schedule: February 02, 2015, 11:00 am onwards – Committee Room, Salt Lake Campus – for Construction Engineering, Information Technology, Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering, Power Engineering, Printing Engineering departments February 03, 2015, 11:00 onwards – Room Number 110, TEQIP Building, Main Campus – for Architecture, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Tele-communications Engineering, Food Technology and Bio-Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Production Engineering, Pharmaceutical Engineering 8. All original certificates / testimonial / marksheets and relevant documents are to be furnished during the interview. 9. Upper age limit of applying candidates is 70 years on 01.07.2015. 10. No TA / DA will be paid for appearing in the interview. 11. This visiting faculty appointment will not create any claim for preference in any subsequent recruitment process. 12. He / She have to work under the concerned Head of the Department.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22.01.2015
Jadavpur University Recruitment 2014 – Ref. No. REC/N/014/2015.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Jadavpur University|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016