Jain University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor through recruitment notification – Jain University Recruitment 2015 . Candidates who have completed Any Masters Degree &M.Phil/Phd an apply for the new recruitment notification from Jain University
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Assistant Professor on or before 27/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Jain University|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Professor|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree&M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||NA|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Jain University #44/4, District Fund Road, Jayanagar 9th Block Behind Big Bazaar, Near Bangalore Central Bangalore – 560 069|
Detail of Jain University Assistant Professor Recruitment:
- Jain University invites applications for Faculty position at the level of Assistant Professor for its Department of Mass Communication. The scale of pay for this position will be as per the University Regulations / Norms.
- Candidates with good academic record, teaching / research experience and working in related areas of research are encouraged to apply.
- Essential Qualification:Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in Mass Communication from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- The candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET / SET etc.
- An eminent scholar with a doctoral degree (Ph.D.) in the concerned or relevant discipline is desirable
- Relaxation in educational qualifications, experience, age, etc. in the case of reserved category candidates will be given as per rules. Candidates belonging to SC / ST category must submit appropriate certificates issued by the competent authority recently as per the format prescribed by the Government of India
Selection Procedure for Jain University- Assistant Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Assistant Professor Vacancy in Jain University:
- Interested candidates may send their resumes supported by copies of all certificates, mark sheets, evidence of teaching / research experience and copies of reprints of published articles if any to the below mentioned address.
- The applications should reach Jain University at the address given below within 07 days from the date of this job posting.
- The Registrar ,Jain University, #44/4, District Fund Road, Jayanagar 9th Block Behind Big Bazaar, Near Bangalore Central Bangalore – 560 069 P: +91 80 4343 2500 / 523 / 524 / 528 E: [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/04/2015