Jain University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Jain University Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jain University.
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 30/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Jain University
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Bangalore
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Jain University, No. 91/ 2, Dr. A. N Krishna Rao Road, V. V Puram, Bangalore, Karnataka 560004
Detail Of Jain University Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- JRF positions available in the Centre for Nano and Material Sciences Applications are invited for Seven Junior Research Fellowships for the approved projects listed below at Centre for Nano and Material Sciences (CNMS), Jain University, JGI Global Campus, Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
- Qualification and Experience: M. Sc. in Chemistry or Polymer Science or any related area. Candidate should have obtained at least 55% marks in qualifying degree examination.
- Preference will be given to CSIR-UGC NET (JRF / LS) or GATE qualified candidate. The ability to work closely and collaborate with colleagues is a must. Proficiency with the English language is required.
- Stipend: Stipend is as per DST and University regulations, the salary and appointment terms are consistent with the current rules for PhD degree students.
- Duration: Initial appointment is for one year, extendable up to 3 years based on performance. Objectives of the 3 years position is to gain knowledge and research that should lead to a number of peer reviewed articles and review papers, which should complement the Ph.D. thesis.
Selection Procedure For Jain University – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Jain University:
- Application(s) should contain a detailed resume, one recent colour photograph and contact details including phone number, E-mail and postal address, photocopies of educational / professional qualifications. Please also mention preferred date of joining if selected.
- Completed applications should reach the corresponding Principal Investigator, with the address, Centre for Nano and Material Sciences, JGI Global Campus, 45th km, NH – 209, Jakkasandra Post, Bangalore -Kanakapura Main Road, Ramanagar District – 562 112, Karnataka, India before June 30, 2015. The applicant can also apply through E-mail
- Please also provide at least two references that may be contacted regarding your recent work.Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. Selected candidates will be intimated by E-mail. No TA / DA will be paid for appearing the interview.
- Facilities available in campus: Good hostel and mess facilities are available, for more details check http://cnms.jainuniversity.ac.in/Social-facilities.htm
- Dr. Geetha Balakrishna Director – Centre for Nano and Material Sciences Jain University, JGI Global Campus 45th km, NH – 209, Jakkasandra Post Bangalore – Kanakapura Main Road Ramanagar District – 562 112 Karnataka, India
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/06/2015
Top Company Openings:
21-02-2017 , 22-02-2017