Jain University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification – Jain University Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jain University.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Assistant on or before 21/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Jain University
Vacancy Name : Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 07 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Ramanagar
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 21/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Jain University, Centre for Nano and Material Sciences, JGI Global Campus, 45th km, NH – 209, Jakkasandra Post, Bangalore -Kanakapura Main Road, Ramanagar District – 562 112, Karnataka, India
Detail Of Jain University Project Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited for Seven Junior Research Fellowships for the approved projects listed below at Centre for Nano and Material Sciences (CNMS), Jain University, JGI Global Campus, Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
- Title: Synthesis and development of fluorimetric / colorimetric probes for the determination of Cu, Fe and Zn in blood serum and cell lines Funding agency: BRNS Principal Investigator: Dr. R Geetha Balakrishna (E-mail: [email protected])
- Title: Mono, bis, and tris 1, 2, 3-triazole-based palladium (II) and nickel (II) N-Heterocyclic carbene complexes as C-C / C-N coupling and olefin polymerization catalysts Funding agency: SERB Principal Investigator: Dr. Siddappa A. Patil (E-mail: [email protected])
- Title: Voltammetric detection of toxic metal ions using surface modified nano carbon based composite electrodes: Applications to environmental analysis Funding agency: SERB Principal Investigator: Dr. Ramakrishnappa T (E-mail: [email protected])
- Title: Palladium (II) and nickel (II) complexes of nitrogen-functionalized N-heterocyclic carbenes as C-H activation and / or C-C / C-N coupling catalysts Funding agency: SERB Principal Investigator: Dr. Srinivasa Budagumpi (E-mail: [email protected])
- Title: Luminescent liquid crystals for organo-electronic devices Funding agency: SERB Principal Investigator: Dr. Ahipa T. N. (E-mail: [email protected])
- Title: Design and fabrication of reusable devices for the removal of copper, mercury and lead ions from water Funding agency: SERB Principal Investigator: Dr. Madhuprasad (E-mail: [email protected])
- Title: Preparation of an antifouling membrane by wet chemical methods and its performance study for filtration applications Funding agency: NRB Principal Investigator: Dr. R Geetha Balakrishna (E-mail: [email protected])
Qualification and Experience:
- M. Sc. in Chemistry or Polymer Science or any related area. Candidate should have obtained at least 55% marks in qualifying degree examination.
- Preference will be given to CSIR-UGC NET (JRF / LS) or GATE qualified candidate.
- The ability to work closely and collaborate with colleagues is a must. Proficiency with the English language is required.
Stipend is as per DST and University regulations, the salary and appointment terms are consistent with the current rules for Ph.D. degree students.
Initial appointment is for one year, extendable up to 3 years based on performance. Objectives of the 3 years position is to gain knowledge and research that should lead to a number of peer reviewed articles and review papers, which should complement the Ph.D. thesis.
Selection Procedure For Jain University – Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Assistant Vacancy in Jain University:
- Application(s) should contain a detailed resume, one recent colour photograph and contact details including phone number, E-mail and postal address, photocopies of educational / professional qualifications.
- Please also mention preferred date of joining if selected. Completed applications should reach the corresponding Principal Investigator, with the address, Centre for Nano and Material Sciences, JGI Global Campus, 45th km, NH – 209, Jakkasandra Post, Bangalore -Kanakapura Main Road, Ramanagar District – 562 112, Karnataka, India before July 21, 2015.
- The applicant can also apply through E-mail. Please also provide at least two references who may be contacted regarding your recent work.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. Selected candidates will be intimated by E-mail. No TA / DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/07/2015