Jamia Hamdard has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor through recruitment notification – Jamia Hamdard Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 1/2015. Candidates who have completed Master Degree, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jamia Hamdard.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Professor Job on or before 21/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Jamia Hamdard
Vacancy Name : Assistant Professor
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 21/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : JAMIA HAMDARD (Deemed University) Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi – 110 062
Detail of Jamia Hamdard Assistant Professor Recruitment:
Applications on prescribed form are invited for filling up the following teaching position in the Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science in the university. Eligible candidates may apply on or before May 21, 2015.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Assistant Professor||1||Essential qualifications and experience 1. Master’s Degree with Organic Chemistry specialization from a UGC recognized University with first class throughout. 2. Ph.D. in Organic Chemistry from a reputed Indian University/Institution or equivalent Degree from an accredited foreign University. 3. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the UGC-CSIR National Eligibility Test (NET/JRF). Desirable: 1. At least 2 years Post-doctoral teaching and research experience in medicinal chemistry/organic synthesis in a UGC recognized Institution of repute or international research institute/University. Proof of research to be evidence by publications in SCI-indexed journals of high impact factor as the first or corresponding author. 2. Independent research skills in the area of medicinal chemistry/organic synthesis as evidenced by research publications in standard journals. 3. Experience of handling and managing the organic synthesis/medicinal chemistry related minor/major projects obtained from various government funding agencies.||Rs. 15600-39100+AGP Rs. 6000/-|
Selection Procedure for Jamia Hamdard – Assistant Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Professor Vacancy in Jamia Hamdard :
- The university reserves the right not to fill-up the vacancy if the circumstances so warrant and to call only shortlisted candidates for test/ interview.
- The university reserves the right to consider the name(s) of suitable candidates who may not have applied and also to relax the qualification and experience for deserving candidates, as approved by the Selection Committee.
- Candidates called for interview will have to come to the place of interview at their own expenses and bring with them their original research papers, degrees and certificate etc. for verification.
- Applications complete in all respects should reach to the Office of the Registrar, Establishment Section, Jamia Hamdard, Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi – 110 062 latest by May 21, 2015 alongwith the following: Bio-data (highlighting personal details, academic records, teaching and research experience). Attested copies of certificates & testimonials in support of qualification and experience. Demand Draft of Rs. 300/- in favour of Registrar, Jamia Hamdard payable at New Delhi. Duly typed Annexure- A available with the application form.
- Persons already in job must apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete applications and those received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Reservation for persons with disabilities as per Government of India Rules is available. Such candidates need not to enclose the application fee.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/5/2015
Jamia Hamdard Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 1/2015.
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017