Jamia Hamdard has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jamia Hamdard
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Professor Job on or before 10.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Jamia Hamdard|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Professor|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Job Location||NEW DELHI|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||10.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||JAMIA HAMDARD, HAMDARD NAGAR, NEW DELHI-110062|
Detail of Jamia Hamdard Assistant Professor Recruitment:
Applications are invited for appointment of an Assistant Professor on contract basis in the Department of Botany, Faculty of Science through walkin interview.
- Qualification: M.Sc. Botany Life Science Bioscience Biotechnology with first division or equivalent grade from a recognized University. Preference will be given to candidates who are NET qualified or have Ph.D. degree.
- Desirable: Candidates having experience of workingteaching in the field of Molecular Biology, Genetic Engineering and Bioinstrumentation will be preferred.
- Consolidated salary in the range: Rs. 40,000 to RS. 50,000 per month
Selection Procedure for Jamia Hamdard – Assistant Professor Post:
- Written Test on 10.02.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
How to apply for Assistant Professor Vacancy in Jamia Hamdard:
Interested candidates may submit their applications along with CV indicating date of birth, qualifications with marks obtained and experience etc. to the Head, Department of Botany through e-mail: [email protected] latest by February 10, 2015. Only short listed candidates will be informed for schedule date, time and venue through e-mail for Walkin Interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10.02.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Jamia Hamdard|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017