Jamia Hamdard has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Attendant through recruitment notification – Jamia Hamdard Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed 10th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jamia Hamdard.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Attendant. Walk in Interview will be held on 13/08/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Jamia Hamdard
Vacancy Name : Attendant
Educational Qualification : 10TH
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Post
Job Location :New Delhi
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 13/08/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Jamia Hamdard, Board Room, 1st Floor, Faculty of Science Building.
Detail Of Jamia Hamdard Attendant Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
The Department of Biotechnology, Faculty of Science, Jamia Hamdard requires an Attendant purely on temporary basis in the ICMR funded research projects entitled “National Hospital Based Rotavirus surveillance Network”sanctioned to Prof. Pratima Ray, Faculty of Science.
- Essential qualifications: 10th with science.
- Desirable: Medical Laboratory experience is preferred.
- Salary: Rs.13927/- (per month).
Selection Procedure For Jamia Hamdard – Attendant Post:
- Written Test on 13/08/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Attendant vacancy in Jamia Hamdard:
- Date & Time : 13th August, 2015, 11.00 AM
- Candidate has to report at 10 A.M. and submit the application along with recent Biodata and testimonials in the Office of the Biotechnology, 2nd Floor, Room No.201, Faculty of Science.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 13/08/2015
VENUE :Jamia Hamdard, Board Room, 1st Floor, Faculty of Science Building.