Jamia Hamdard has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Residents through recruitment notification – Jamia Hamdard Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jamia Hamdard.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Residents. Walk in Interview will be held on 28/07/2015 at 09.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Jamia Hamdard
Vacancy Name : Junior Residents
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Post
Job Location :New Delhi
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 28/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi-110062
Detail Of Jamia Hamdard Junior Residents Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Junior Residents||01 Post||MBBS||Rs-52,345/-pm||NA|
- Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, JamiaHamdard require Junior Residents (MBBS) on contractual basis for Hakeem Abdul Hameed Centenary Hospital.
- The selected candidates will be paid fixed salary of Rs. 52345/- per month
Selection Procedure For Jamia Hamdard – Junior Residents Post:
- Written Test on 28/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Residents vacancy in Jamia Hamdard:
- The selection shall be made through Walk-inInterview on28.07.15 (Tuesday) at 09.30 a.m.
- Interested candidates may turn up before the Selection Committee on scheduled date & time in the office of the Medical Superintendent, HAH Centenary Hospital, JamiaHamdard, Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi – 110062.
- The candidates are advised to bring with them two copies of their latest CV and original certificates along with one set of attested photocopy and two passport size photographs.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 28/07/2015
VENUE :Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi-110062
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017