Jamia Hamdard has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Scientist-B through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.SC/ PH.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jamia Hamdard
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Scientist-B on or before 20/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Jamia Hamdard|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||JAMIA HAMDARD Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi-110062|
Detail of Jamia Hamdard Scientist-B Recruitment:
Applications along with CV and list of publications re invited for the following purely temporary positions in research projects sanctioned to Prof. Pratima Ray, Faculty of Science.
- Project Title: “National Hospital Based Rotavirus Surveillance Network.” (Funding agency- ICMR)
- Scientist-B (Non-medical) (1)
- Essential qualification: First class master’s degree in Life Sciences with Ph.D. in Microbiology/Medical Virology/Biotechnology from a recognized University/ Institute with research experience in the field of Medical Virology.
- Desirable: Candidate having Post-doctoral experience and publications in molecular virology and clinical research will be given preference.
- Age Limit: Upto 45 years
- Salary per month: Rs. 57,893/-.
- Duration of the project: Year 2013-2017
Selection Procedure for Jamia Hamdard – Scientist-B Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Scientist-B Vacancy in Jamia Hamdard:
Interested candidates may send their application, CV and list of publications to Prof. Pratima Ray, Faculty of Science, Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi – 110062 by post or by e-mail at email@example.com;firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications should be received on or before March 20, 2015 by 4.00 pm. The list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the website on March 23, 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/03/2015